The FNC is a 5.56mm assault rifle built in the 1970. It has been adopted by several countries' armed forces and is currently still in service. However, the Belgian army is replacing this weapon for the FN F2000.
- Decent recoil
- High rate of fire
- Moderate damage
- Purchaseable only by Terrorists
- Does higher damage (+1)
- More accurate (+3%)
- Lower recoil (-2%)
- Same rate of fire (91%)
- More expensive (+$100)
- Heavier (+5%)
- Longer reload time (+0.5 seconds)
- Lower magazine capacity (-5)
- Higher damage (+1)
- Lower Recoil (-2%)
- Same stun and knockback power
- Same ammunition type (5.56 NATO)
- Same rate of fire in automatic mode (91%)
- Same magazine size (30)
- Less accurate (-9%)
- No burst-fire mode
- This weapon was a skin for the Galil before it was officially released as a separate weapon.
- When reloading, a button can be seen clearly pressed. This also happens to K1A's 'reload' animation.
- The bullet model can be seen when drawing, firing and reloading. Oddly, it is colored in gold while the ejected shell for every fired rounds is colored differently.
- Before the Free Update patch, this weapon used to have level restriction. The players must achieve level 33 or higher to purchase it.
- FN FNC at Wikipedia.