|Fabrique Nationale P90|
Counter-Strike BETA 3
|Price in match||
|Accuracy in long range||
|Rate of fire||
|Percentage speed reduction||
50 / 100
3.4 seconds (135 frames)
FN P90 (Fabrique Nationale) is a Belgium submachine gun in Counter-Strike series and Counter-Strike Online. It is purchasable with game points and was added into the game since Counter-Strike BETA 3. It is renamed to ES C90 in certain regions.
P90 can hold up to 50 rounds of 5.7×28mm rounds, making it an ideal weapon for attacking multiple enemies and has great penetration power against armored enemies.
- High magazine capacity
- Accurate when fire in burst
- Low recoil
- Light weight
- High rate of fire
- Purchasable with game points
- Free (Only in Japan region)
- Expensive for a submachine gun
- Low ammunition reserve
- Does lower damage to unarmored enemies
- Inaccurate when fired continously
- Long reload time
Tactics using P90
- Fire and aim for head in full-auto in close battle, chest for medium range and fire in burst for long range.
- Reload only when there are less than 25 bullets in P90 magazine.
P90 Lapin holds 50 5.7mm rounds for each magazine. It holds 20 more bullets than other submachine gun which reduce the risk of reloading bullets in the middle of a heated battle. It also have 1% higher accuracy and lower recoil. The gun comes in pink and decorated with rabbit themed accessories to celebrate the Year of the Rabbit.
- Soldier: Used by soldiers as primary weapon.
- There is an unused barracks icon for the P90, which depicts it with a transparent magazine, instead of the semi-opaque one the game model uses. Its appearance is similar to P90's model in Condition Zero.
- The barracks icon of P90 illustrates the magazine specification written on the side of the magazine. But all models of the P90 (shop model, view model, third person model and world model) have no magazine specification written on them.
- P90 at Wikipedia.