- For original version, see FN SCAR L.
|Price in match||
|Rate of fire||
90% (600 RPM)
|Percentage speed reduction||
16% (3.86 kg)
20 / 90
3.5 seconds (103 frames)
FN SCAR-H (Fabrique Nationale Special Combat Assault Rifle Heavy) is a variant of the FN SCAR L. It can be disassembled and reassembled back into its original Light version by choosing its Light variant with the key .
- High damage
- High accuracy
- Different ammunition than its original variant
- Anytime-upgrade (Singapore/Malaysia and Indonesian regions)
- Very large reserve ammo pool in Zombie Scenario, since it combines both ammo of SCAR-H and SCAR-L
- Low magazine size
- Heavy weight
- Long reload time
- Low rate of fire
- High recoil
- : Used by SEAL Team 6 operative in a game poster.
- : Seen holding by a Thunder Squad operative in a game poster.
- : Seen holding by a Special Assault Team operative in the selection icon.
Comparison to M14 EBR
- Cheaper (-$150)
- More accurate (+1)
- Higher rate of fire (+1)
- Lower Recoil (-4%)
- Free to obtain
- Same clip size (20)
- Shares the same ammunition (7.62 NATO)
- Same weight (60%)
- Lower damage (-6)
- Longer reload time (+0.5 seconds)
- Purchasable for Counter-Terrorist only
- This weapon deals the most damage among the non-cashpoint assault rifles.
- Before the Free Update, this type of SCAR is available from the start in Japan region.
- Players can still be able to obtain the SCAR and XM8 Limited Editions in Singapore/Malaysia since their second Upgrade Event. The second upgrade events for XM8 and SCAR is not announced either.
- The same thing happens in Indonesia region, since they are still available to be upgraded.
- SCAR Limited Edition has the most reserve ammo than most weapons in Zombie Scenario - with a total of 1200 rounds, its 5.56 and 7.62 types of ammo are combined.
- Its Counter-Strike Online 2 version has a usable scope (1× normal zoom).
- FN SCAR at Wikipedia.