This file contains additional information, probably added from the digital camera or scanner used to create or digitize it.
If the file has been modified from its original state, some details may not fully reflect the modified file.
November 20, 2013
Nexon removed the old shelter and incorporated team work in both flavors; 4-person team and 3 vs 3, so it's no more last man standing. However, everything else stays the same.
• Skills tree
• Repairs have to be done manually by whacking on buildings
• Buildings can be demolished by right-clicking on them
• Power(lightning icon from power supply)
LIST OF BUILDINGS:
• Power supply
• Sentry gun
• Health station
• Supplies repository
• Radar tower
• Improved workbench
WHAT TO KNOW:
• As the days pass by, stronger zombies appear followed by Oberon on the last(11) day. If the main shelter gets destroyed, the game ends. Defeating the boss results in a win.
• Sanity replaces the hunger bar, so wandering out of the base decreases it. Once the bar is depleted, players will have reduced vision and is hurt over time.
• During the night, metals become scarce.
• Players can share their own resources so other players with building skills can use them more effectively by depositing and withdrawing wood and metal.
• Both Juggernaut and Oberon(which appears later) are spawned in an isolated area with lots of resources. Think of Roshan in DoTA.
• Some areas are guarded with alien sentries which spray you with poison if you attempt to access the resources. Deimos will usually be present.
• You can only buy weapons in a buy zone spawned in different areas.
Counter-Strike Online - Zombie Shelter(Co-op) in Dead City