|This content is obsolete and article is archived. Any information given are to be taken as reference.|
|Fire and Curse|
|Effects|| Human: Can equip Firebomb|
Zombie: Can become Voodoo Zombie
|Cost to buy|
Zombie G Set: Fire and Curse (Indonesia) or Flame and Curse (Singapore/Malaysia) was the seventh Zombie Set in Counter-Strike Online exclusive to Zombie: The Mutation, Zombie: The Hero and Zombie: The Union.
- This set was removed after the Free Update patch, as now the zombies and grenades become default in all player's inventories.
In human form, the player can use a Firebomb to replace the ordinary HE Grenade that the player usually carries. When thrown, it explodes and sets any nearby zombies on fire. It deals up to 50 damage to the zombies health points every second for 10 seconds, giving it a total damage of 500. However, if the firebomb explodes near the thrower, the thrower himself will catch on fire as well. (other players won't get affected)
When turning into a zombie, the player can choose to become a Voodoo Zombie which can heal itself and zombies around it.
- Use it when a zombie is retreating, the damage done might kill the zombie.
- Use it in ducts when you are alone or with two or three players with you. Never use it in ducts when there are three to six players because the grenade might backfire and hurt the thrower.
- Always throw at a group of zombies for maximum performance.
- When facing an origin zombie in places such as ducts, use this grenade to weaken it before using your primary weapon as the origin zombie has HP as high as 14000.