|“|| The Man-made Hellhole|
- SG/MY nickname
Nearby an illegal chemical research area, there is a facility to dispose remaining chemical waste from the research. However, it has been stopped for a pretty long time. Now, this place becomes a resting ground for zombies that strengthened from various chemical wastes.
- Human: Either stay alive for the remaining round time or annihilate all zombies.
- Zombie: Infect all humans into zombies. Zombies are stronger and faster than humans.
Forbidden takes place in an abandoned factory. This map is very large and has many camp spots like ducts and wall edges. It has some exploding tanks under the bridge that will explode when the players shoot it. The water inside the map is poisoned, so all players will take damage when the they are touching the water.
This map was released alongside Z-VIRUS patch on:
- South Korea: 28 June 2012.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 4 July 2012.
- China/Japan: 4 July 2012.
- Indonesia: 1 May 2013.
- Singapore/Malaysia: 22 May 2013.
This map was released alongside Open Beta Test on:
- CSN:Z: 23 September 2014.
- Vietnam: 26 March 2015.
- This is the first zombie map which takes in the morning. It depends of your video settings: OpenGL = Morning; D3D = Night.