Luigi Franchi S.p.A.
|Price in match||
|Accuracy in long range||
|Rate of fire||
|Percentage speed reduction||
9% (4.4 kg)
8 / 32
- High damage
- Very high stun to zombies
- Light weight
- Can be fired when reloading
- Moderate reload time
- Low knockback power
- Low magazine size
- Low rate of fire
- Useless at long range
|Mode||Buy cost||Ammo cost||Total|
- Treat this weapon as if it was the Benelli M3.
- This weapon deals higher damage than the Benelli M3.
- This weapon has lower recoil than Benelli M3.
- This weapon has lower rate of fire than the Benelli M3.
- SPAS-12 has the same weight as the Benelli M3.
- 8 rounds of SPAS-12 can deal 656 ~ 1312 damage to zombies.
- Main article: SPAS-12 Deluxe
The SPAS-12 Deluxe is the upgraded version of SPAS-12. It can only be obtained from the 'SPAS-12 Upgrade Event'. This weapon features a folded stock and has semi-automatic firing ability. Moreover, its handguard is painted blue for a more stylish appearance.
The players must collect 3000 kill points in order to get the SPAS-12 Deluxe. The points will only count when there are more than 8 people in the room. The kill points counted are as follows:
- 1 kill point for killing one bot.
- 5 kill points for killing a player in Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch.
- 10 kill points for killing a player in Original mode.
- 15 kill points for killing a zombie in Zombie Mods.
However, in Singapore/Malaysia & Indonesia region,the points will only count when there are more than 4 people in the waiting room.
- Main article: SPAS-12 Cobra
The SPAS-12 Cobra is the upgraded version of SPAS-12 Deluxe. It only can be obtained by SPAS-12 upgrade event. This weapon features quick fire mode change time and holds one extra bullet than the original one.
The player must collect 3500 kill points to obtain in order to get the SPAS-12 Cobra. It will counted as:
This weapon was resold alongside Remington M24 on 17 Sep 2013
Comparison with Benelli M3
- Higher firepower (+4)
- Lower recoil (-2%)
- Same weight (-9% speed)
- Same magazine size (8/32)
- More expensive (+$400)
- Lower rate of fire (-2%)
- The SPAS-12 is no longer in production and has been replaced by the SPAS-15 in real life.
- SPAS-12 is a shotgun introduced in Half-Life, the predecessor of Counter-Strike and Counter-Strike Online which fires 8 rounds of 12 Gauge shells either in pump-action or three burst-fire modes.
- SPAS-12 in-game is the civilian version, which has pump-action mode only.
- This weapon only accepts 2¾ inch gauge shells in real life.
- SPAS-12 is rarely used in any modes but it is labeled as hot weapon in the shop. Because people bought this shotgun to acquire SPAS-12 Deluxe then SPAS-12 Cobra. With no Semi Auto mode, they just leave the original one.