|Price in match||
|Rate of fire||
|Percentage speed reduction||
|Secondary fire / Modes|
- The weapon purchaser can participate the Upgrade Event.
The Gilboa Carbine features 30 rounds of 5.56 NATO. This weapon is based on the AR-15 platform, designed in Israel. This M4 variant provide better stability while the M16 variant provides long-range shooting.
- Moderate price ($2800)
- High damage (30)
- High accuracy (89%)
- Moderate in weight (11% speed reduction)
- High recoil (24%)
- Low rate of fire for an AR (90%)
- Gilboa Viper
This upgraded version of Gilboa Carbine features 60 rounds of 5.56 NATO, manufactured in Israel. This assault rifle was made with double-row barrels boasting twice the firepower of the basic version. When in idle position, the laser sight points out laser for aiming. Its secondary fire provides 2-round burst shots.
This weapon was released and held Upgrade Event on:
- South Korea: 6 November 2014.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 18 November 2014.
- China/Japan: 19 November 2014.
- Indonesia: 29 July 2015.
- CSN:Z: 13 January 2016.
Comparison to StG 44
- Cheaper (-$200)
- More accurate (+4%)
- Same damage (30)
- Same rate of fire (90%)
- Same clip capacity (30)
- Higher recoil (+1%)
- The Gilboa Viper is the only double-barreled assault rifle in Counter-Strike Online so far. It also uses a double magazine (not jungle style).
- A viper tattoo can be seen printed on the Gilboa Viper's body.
- The reloading style is similar to AK-74U's.
- The idle and draw animations are similar with BALROG-III's.
- The firing sound is nearly similar to the AUG's.
- The Gilboa Viper has a usable laser designating device. It is also the first weapon in Counter-Strike Online that has a usable laser device.
- In Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies, its magazine size in the buy menu is mistakenly translated to '30 feet' instead of 30 rounds.