|Heckler & Koch MP7A1|
Heckler & Koch
|Price in match||
|Rate of fire||
|Percentage speed reduction||
20 / 80
3.5 seconds (109 frames)
|Secondary fire / Modes||
1× scope (B)
This 20 rounds, 4.6mm submachine gun has a fast firing speed to spread its bullets. It can be equipped with reflex lens to become ideal for middle ranges. It's stock can be extended or shortened depending on the mode.
- High rate of fire (A)
- Light weight
- High accuracy in long range (A)
- Penetrate Kevlar
- Usable scope (B)
- Higher accuracy (B)
- High damage for a SMG
- High stun to zombies
- Low accuracy in long range (B)
- Small magazine capacity
- Low rate of fire (B)
- Takes long time to switch between A and B modes
- Expensive for a submachine gun
- Long reload time
- Easily runs dry in A mode
- : Used by Special Air Service.
- : Used by GSG-9.
- : Used by the GIGN.
- : Used by Navy SEALS.
- : Used by 707th Special Mission Battalion.
- Isabelle: Seen in posters.
How to obtain MP7A1 Unicorn
- The MP7A1's bullet can penetrate walls in B mode.
- This weapon is featured in the official trailer and the game's splash.
- In real life, the MP7A1 can be fed with 20 or 40 rounds.
- This weapon is the first submachine gun to be equipped with a usable scope (B mode).
- In Zombie Scenario mode, the B mode bursts 2 bullets.
- The MP7A1 Unicorn features a crafted yellow horn and blue wings on it which resemble to the unicorn and alicorn (winged unicorn) in the myths.
- MP7 at Wikipedia.