Heckler & Koch
|Price in match||
|Rate of fire||
|Percentage speed reduction||
50 / 100
|Secondary fire / Modes|
HK G11 is an innovative assault rifle developed by German Heckler & Koch company that holds 50 rounds of 4.73x33mm Caseless Ammunition for each magazine. The secondary fire mode activates 3-round burst fire. Generally, this weapon has a very high rate of fire for an assault rifle.
- Usable by both Counter-Terrorists and Terrorists
- Able to perform 3-round burst
- Large magazine size (50)
- Decent recoil
- High rate of fire in both modes
- Fairly accurate
- Does not share magazine with other guns
- Low damage for an assault rifle
- Unusable scope
- Heavy weight
- Can not shoot underwater
- It has the same firepower as Kriss Super V.
- Its rate of fire is the same as most submachine guns.
- Its weight is the same as QBB-95.
- Use automatic mode in close range while burst fire mode in long range.
- Can not be used underwater.
- A 50 rounds of G11 can do 1250 ~ 2500 damage to zombies.
- Main article: Weapon Enhancement.
HK G11 can undergo Weapon Enhancement to upgrade its performance.
|Rate of fire||x||-||-||-||-|
|x = available, - = not available|
- The damage can be increased from 25 - 30 which is equal to StG 44.
- The weight can be reduced up to 85%, making it as light as shotguns.
- The magazine size will be increased by 5 each time upgraded.
This is a revolutionary assault rifle that developed by German H&K company. It holds 50 rounds for each round with 4.73mm case-less bullet. It has its advantage of high capacity to hold bullets and a raid fire as it is not use empty shells. It provides three-round burst for its second mode. Its movement limit has been improved in G11 gold edition.
- The HK G11 is one of the few weapons which used caseless ammunitions.
- In Indonesia's patch note and promotional poster, the HK G11 is mistyped as HK11, which is the predecessor of the HK23. Though so, the weapon's name in game is still HK G11.
- In Singapore/Malaysia region, there is a bug where the skin does not change after the player has enhanced it to Expert and Master versions.
- This is the second weapon to emit clicking sounds whenever the user switches firing modes, after M16A1.