Firstly introduced in 1991, the MK23 OHWS is a weapon system consisting of a match grade semi-automatic pistol, a laser aiming module (LAM) and suppressor. It is based on the USP and fed with 12 rounds of .45 ACP.
- High damage
- High accuracy
- High rate of fire
- Light weight
- Can attach with suppressor
- High recoil
- Low magazine size
- Obtainable through Combination System only
This weapon was released through Combination System on:
- South Korea: 17 September 2015.
- China: 23 September 2015.
- Heckler & Koch Mark 23 at Wikipedia.