Although it is slow and inefficient as a weapon, the secondary attack from it can knock back incoming zombies far away. It is only usable in Zombie: The Mutation, Zombie: The Hero and Zombie: The Union.
- After the Free Update patch, this weapon becomes a free default weapon in all player's inventories.
- High damage
- Secondary attack has long range and does great knockback to zombies
- Primary attack has high damage
- Has low swing rate
- Very heavy, the player can only walk when wielding it while in secondary stance
- Move as slow as firing M134 Minigun when crouching while in secondary stance
- Primary attack deals low knockback
- Never attack like if you were using a seal knife. Due to the attack delay, it will take a few seconds to hit.
- Never use this when walking or running to somewhere, instead equip your secondary or lighter weapon.
- Reach a high place, apply the secondary attack and knock away approaching zombies.
- Zombies will be knocked far away with the exception of Ganymede, Deimos, Heavy zombie and Venom Guard.
- In the cliff in Militia, you can knock zombies away with this weapon even if Regular zombie or Ganymede is using Berserk Skill.
- After knocking away zombies, you might have time to reload your weapons.
- Use the Sprint ability to perform a devastating attack combo.
- Recommended to combine it with an effective automatic shotgun such as M4.
- Combine the Ground Strafe technique for its best performance.
- Gunsmith: Seen in posters.
Primary attack slash sound
Secondary attack stab sound
- Before the Free Update patch, Hammer and Nata Knife were sold with game points in South Korea region and Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies, and cash points for other regions.
- The hammer is the only melee that deals more damage with its primary attack.
- Hammer also appeared in Zombie Shelter (original mode) as an upgraded collection melee weapon.
- This is the first melee weapon that can change mode. The second is Beam Sword.
- This is the first melee weapon that has speed reduction before Ruyi Stick.
- Hammer at Wikipedia.