Once again, Counter-Terrorist and Terrorist must co-op to face a new enemy called the Joker (Mr. Hidden in some versions). This mode is only playable in its exclusive map, Harlem (Hidden City in some regions) with a maximum of 10 players in a match.
This is a Team Deathmatch-based mode but with humans vs Joker. In a round, a player will be randomly chosen as the Joker. The Joker is nearly-invisible on the start and loses his stealth after a few seconds. He is completely visible when attacks and regain his invisibility when successfully killed a human. He is only armed with a staff. In addition, he has high moving speed and jump, 300 health points and 100 armor points.
For humans, the humans must annihilate the Joker. The player that succeeded to kill the Joker will become the next Joker.
- Primary attack needs two beats to kill a human while the secondary attack needs just only one stab to kill a human but with 1 second attack delay.
- Attacking will reveal yourself.
- Do not get close where there is smoke. It has a similar bug to light zombie where his invisibility will be revealed.
- Strike from behind by stabbing.
- Do not be greedy to kill humans. If the camping spots have 3 or more people, do not eliminate them if they already spotted you.
- Like a real criminal, try to run away from the crime scene after get a kill.
- Humans are recommended to stick together and notice the surrounding, report to your team if spotted the hidden.
- He is nearly Invisible , but he is NOT Invisible.
- Snipers are recommended if all of the humans has hold each of their position. M82, M24 and XM2010 are recommended because they are accurate when move-while-firing. However, they are weak when the Joker is close enough.
- Shotguns are also a threat to Joker if they can shoot while reloading, such as Benelli M4, SPAS-12 Cobra and UTS-15. Thus, it does high damage too.
- Pistols are used to be backup weapon in case your primary is needing to reload when the hidden is attacking.
- If Joker does not appear in 15 seconds, maybe he is away from keyboard (AFK) or hiding in some corners due to low health. Take this chance to finish him off.
- Beware that Joker's attack range is quite far so keep a distance or get killed.
- If you can't see the joker clearly, just spray the map with high clipped machine gun
- Semi-Auto Sniper Rifles like D3-AU/1 is also recommended
- AT4CS is recommended because its rocket can chase the Joker
- See the minimap on top of your screen to help you track the Joker
This mode was released on:
- South Korea: the first week of January 2012.
- China/Taiwan/Hong Kong/Japan: the second week of January 2012.
- Singapore/Malaysia: 19 December 2012 alongside Zombie Escape, M95 Christmas Edition and MG3 Christmas Edition.
- Indonesia: 16 January 2013 alongside Zombie Escape and MK48.
90 views 【CSO】HiddenヒドゥンをPlay(05:50)
- This mode is based on a Half-Life 2 modification called The Hidden: Source.
- This mode resembles to a custom mod in Counter-Strike called as Ghost Mod. It is a bomb defuse mode where the Terrorists can only use knife but invisible. This mode is officially released in Counter-Strike Online 2 as Stealth mode.