|“|| Light Speed Metamorphosis|
- SG/MY description
|Price in match||
|Rate of fire||
|Percentage speed reduction||
30 / 90
|Secondary fire / Modes|
- For the original version, see HK416.
Well-developed by Aegis Institute based on the HK 416 assault rifle, it is fed with 30 rounds of 5.56 NATO and equipped with Janus Transformation System that can do an unlimited firing mode after 60 consecutive shots. The Janus form has greater firepower, accuracy, recoil and rate of fire.
- High damage
- Very accurate
- Low recoil
- High rate of fire
- Light weight
- Cannot penetrate objects in Janus form
- Low reserved ammo
- Takes time to activate the Janus form
- To activate the Janus form, it takes 57 hits on a single target and 67 hits on multiple targets.
- When on Janus form, it has the highest rate of fire among its class.
- Its Janus form lasts for 14 seconds after activated. Use it as fast as possible, or you will miss it.
- In Janus form, every fire will produce 3 scattered bullets. Therefore, It's not recommended to fire JANUS-5 in long range.
- There's a trick to save the Janus Transformation System, once it's ready just switch to another weapon and when you are going to use it, just switch it back and quickly activate it or it won't take effect.
- If the Janus form is activated, JANUS-5 can deal 60,000 damage to bosses (provided the firepower has been maxed).
- When a magazine remains 1-20 rounds after the Janus form, it is recommended to drop the weapon and rebuy the same one.
JANUS-5 was released alongside Conspiracy on:
- South Korea: 12 September 2013.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 24 September 2013.
- China/Japan: 25 September 2013.
JANUS-5 was released alongside Envy Mask on:
- Singapore/Malaysia: 11 September 2014.
- Indonesia: 15 October 2014.
JANUS-5 was released through Craft system alongside Open Beta Test on:
- CSN:Z: 23 September 2014.
- Vietnam: 26 March 2015.
- Has Janus Transformation System
- Can be purchased permanently
- Can be purchased by both teams
- Higher damage in B mode (+28)
- Higher rate of fire in B mode (+8%)
- Same damage (28)
- Same accuracy in A mode (90%)
- Same recoil (6%)
- Same rate of fire (91%)
- Same weight (9% speed reduction)
- Same ammo size (30/90)
- More expensive (+$2900)
- Must be purchased using cash
- Cannot attach a silencer
- Higher recoil in B mode (+3%)
- Lower accuracy in B mode (-5%)
- Can do Janus Transformation System
- Higher rate of Fire in both mode (A: +11%, B: +19%)
- Higher accuracy in both mode (A: +26%, B: +21%)
- Lower recoil in both mode (A: -30%, B: 27%)
- Lighter weight
- Higher magazine size
- Same price ($6000)
- Lower damage in both mode (A: Human: -52, Zombie: -132/B: Human: -24, Zombie: -104)
- Has no scope for long-range battle
- Cannot shoot accurately when jumping
- Cannot penetrate more than 1 objects
- Longer reload time
- Lower knockback and stun
- Can do Janus Transformation System
- Higher damage in B mode (+26)
- Cheaper (-$450)
- Higher rate of fire in both mode (A: +1%, B: +9%)
- Lower recoil in both mode (A: -13%, B: -10%)
- Higher accuracy in A mode (+2%)
- Same knockback and stun power
- Same speed reduction (9%)
- Lower damage in A mode (-2%)
- Lower accuracy in B mode (-3%)
- Lower magazine size
- Can't zoom
- Can't do explosive attack (Balrog Charging System)
- Longer reloading
- Cannot penetrate any object in B mode (except kevlar)
Ditto, Janus mode
Laughter sound when Janus mode is ready
- Ammo used by JANUS-5 can be shared with other 5.56mm rifles but cannot be shared with any 5.56mm machine guns.
- JANUS-5's drawing sound is similar to the M16A1.
- The eyes of the Janus figure will flash and emit a laughing sound when the Janus Form is ready.
- If the user switches to another weapon (not throwing it) while the Janus form is active, the Janus form will still be active until the user switches back to the JANUS-5, but it will eventually return to its normal form.