Jiang Shi in Moonlight
It emerges from the legend that the body of a deceased person who has left his hometown revives and attacks human beings. When the amulet that controls the power falls, it exerts its power as a stronger host.
- South Korea
This zombie can be obtained permanently by logging in game on 23 April 2013, until 23:59 (GMT +9).
This zombie can be obtained permanently by logging in game on 30 November 2014, from 21:00 to 22:00 (GMT +8).
This zombie can be obtained permanently by logging in game on 23 February 2015, from 13:00 to 15:00 (GMT +7).
This zombie can be obtained permanently by playing 6000 minutes of Zombie Escape (requires at least 4 players and above) during 2-week event period, starting from 30 July 2015.
This zombie can be obtained permanently by completing Math For Mileage Event for 7 times.
- Despite of described as having rigor mortis, they are somehow able to bend their knees when crouching and swing their arms without spinning.
- There is a custom Jiang Shi modeled for the original Counter-Strike. It is believed that Counter-Strike Online's Jiang Shi is inspired by the custom-made model.
- Jiang Shi means "stiff corpse", or zombie in Chinese.
- The seals/wards they wear on their head has the oft-copied 勅令 随身保命 on them which means Emperor Rescript: Comply & Live.
- Jiang Shi, alongside Banshee and Stamper has yet to appear in Zombie Scenario.
- When this zombie jumps, a flapping sound from its robe is heard (not by other players though).