Jin Se-yeon (CT) with Colt Python in First Report
14800 Cash (1x)
24800 Cash (2x)
|Health and Abilities|
|Date added||South Korea|
23 July 2015
A special class based on a famous Korean actress, Jin Se-yeon.
- There are six emotions available voiced by the real actress for this character.
- Choosing this character when playing the game will result in EXP/Point Bonus of 5% (10% on internet cafe).
- Dr. Han
She looks like a researcher, but she is responsible for the security of Aegis Institute. Although the institute trusts her because of her outstanding skills, no one knows about her other side.
Agent Jenny is known as a master of dark negotiation and she is an outstanding troubleshooter.
- South Korea: 23 July 2015.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 28 July 2015.
- China/Japan: 29 July 2015.
- Indonesia: 2 December 2015.
- CSN:Z: 23 March 2016.
- Vietnam: 12 May 2016.
Zombie Scenario Stats
"Go! Go! Go!"
"Fire in the Hole!"
"Okay, let's go!"
"Lock and load!"
"Alright, let's move out!"
- Jin Se-yeon (born Kim Yoon-jung on February 15, 1994) is a South Korean actress. She played the female protagonist in the television dramas: My Daughter the Flower (2011), Bridal Mask (2012) and Doctor Stranger (2014).
- This is the first character that based on a real person in Counter-Strike Online.
- This is the second character that has double affiliation after Alice.
- This is the first character that has different statistics for each CT and TR faction.
- Her [Dance] emotion is different between each CT and TR model. For CT, her [Dance] is same as Enzo and Lucia. For TR, her [Dance] is same as Walter and Carlito.
- Except South Korea region, other regions use the alternate models. This is maybe due to copyright infringement since it's based on a real life person as well as the name and sounds. However, such game files are still present within these regions.
- The CT selection icon shows Jin Se-yeon wielding a Colt Python, an unreleased weapon during her first debut.
- Jin Se-yeon at Wikipedia.