King Cobra is an American scoped-revolver fed with 7 rounds of .50 Action Express. It does higher damage and has higher accuracy in zoom mode but has lower rate of fire and player speed will be reduced.
- Usable scope
- High damage for a pistol
- Decent accuracy
- Higher damage when scoped
- Can undergo Weapon Enhancement
- Free (Only in Indonesia region) during event
- King Cobra Gold
This is a revolver pistol, equipped with a scope, which holds 7 .50AE rounds. It shows its real ability in medium long range battle due to its long distance coverage and the 2nd mode with sniping function. It boasts of power with its golden body. The rate of fire for A mode is increased by 1%.
- South Korea: 30 August 2012.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 11 September 2012.
- China/Japan: 12 September 2012.
- Singapore/Malaysia: 16 May 2013.
- Indonesia: 23 October 2013.
- CSN:Z: 23 September 2014.
- Vietnam: 26 March 2015.
- South Korea: 23 April 2013.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 16 May 2013.
- China/Japan: 16 May 2013.
- Singapore/Malaysia: 28 January 2014.
- CSN:Z: 1 April 2015.
- Vietnam: 21 May 2015.
|Chest & Arm||38||51||20||28|
|Chest & Arm||51||69||28||38|
- Use scope mode for long range engagement.
- Only 1 head shot is needed to kill an enemy.
- Beware of the long reload time.
- Main article: Weapon Enhancement.
|Rate of fire||69/45|
Achievable weapon titles:
Comparison to Colt Anaconda
- Higher damage (+6)
- Usable scope
- Can be enhanced
- Share the same ammunition type (50AE)
- Same recoil (30%)
- Same weight (0% speed reduction)
- Same clip size (7 / 35)
- More expensive (+$50)
- Less accurate (-10%)
- Lower rate of fire (-38%)
- Longer reload time (+1.7 seconds)
Dry firing sound
- This is the first scoped handgun in Counter-Strike Online.
- This is the third revolver that appears in Counter-Strike Online after Anaconda and SKULL-1.
- There is a pair of unusable backup iron sights ontop of the scope, intended for short-range operation.
- King Cobra at Wikipedia.