|Price in match||
|Rate of fire||
|Percentage speed reduction||
The hunting knife was widely used by native Indonesians living on the island of Java. Its hook-like tip is intended to chop opponents.
This deadly knife strikes fear into the hearts of many Indonesians living off the island of Java. Its menacing hook-shaped body slashes through flesh and bones effortlessly and effectively.
- High damage for primary attack
- Long attack range for primary attack
- Very high damage for secondary attack
- Low rate of slash for primary attack
- Short attack range for secondary attack
- Low attack rate compared to Seal knife
The primary attack can kill an enemy with just 3 slashes; 2 slashes for secondary attack and 1 slash for secondary attack in case of backstab. The best skill is hurting the enemy with primary attack first, then follow up with a swift secondary attack for an instant kill, but make sure you hit the body/chest/head.
- Singapore/Malaysia: 16 February 2011.
- Indonesia: 26 September 2012.
- Turkey: 24 October 2013.
- CSN:Z: 23 September 2014.
- Vietnam: 26 March 2015.
- South Korea: 10 February 2015.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 12 February 2015.
- China: 12 February 2015.
- Japan: 25 February 2015.
- Indonesia: 16 December 2015.
- Horn Kujang
A hunting weapon made by processing the horns of the sheep to celebrate the Sheep Year. It features a hook shape and can take down an opponent easily with a sharp chopping or optimizing attack.
- Can be obtained after collecting cards with number , ,  and  ( for Indonesia) during Letter Collecting Event.
|Number||Conditions of acquisition|
|Log in to the game|
|Play for 150 minutes (2 hours and 30 minutes)|
|Accumulate 3000 Kill Points|
|Play 30 minutes each day, for 7 days continuously|
Hit sound 1
Hit sound 2
Wall impact sound
- There is a scorpion art on the model.
- There is a sheep head figure on the Horn Kujang.
- Kujang at Wikipedia.