- This item is no longer obtainable and can only be purchased from the Mileage Auction if another player is selling it. Otherwise, it is retired.
The hunting knife was widely used by native Indonesians living on the island of Java. Its hook-like tip is intended to chop opponents.
This deadly knife strikes fear into the hearts of many Indonesians living off the island of Java. Its menacing hook-shaped body slashes through flesh and bones effortlessly and effectively.
- High damage for primary attack
- Long attack range for primary attack
- Very high damage for secondary attack
- Low rate of slash for primary attack
- Short attack range for secondary attack
- Low attack rate compared to Seal knife
The primary attack can kill an enemy with just 3 slashes; 2 slashes for secondary attack and 1 slash for secondary attack in case of backstab. The best skill is hurting the enemy with primary attack first, then follow up with a swift secondary attack for an instant kill, but make sure you hit the body/chest/head.
- Singapore/Malaysia: 16 February 2011.
- Indonesia: 26 September 2012.
- Turkey: 24 October 2013.
- CSN:Z: 23 September 2014.
- Vietnam: 26 March 2015.
- South Korea: 10 February 2015.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 12 February 2015.
- China: 12 February 2015.
- Japan: 25 February 2015.
- Indonesia: 16 December 2015.
- Horn Kujang
A hunting weapon made by processing the horns of the sheep to celebrate the Sheep Year. It features a hook shape and can take down an opponent easily with a sharp chopping or optimizing attack.
- Can be obtained after collecting cards with number , ,  and  ( for Indonesia) during Letter Collecting Event.
|Number||Conditions of acquisition|
|Log in to the game|
|Play for 150 minutes (2 hours and 30 minutes)|
|Accumulate 3000 Kill Points|
|Play 30 minutes each day, for 7 days continuously|
Hit sound 1
Hit sound 2
Wall impact sound
- There is a scorpion art on the model.
- There is a sheep head figure on the Horn Kujang.
- Kujang at Wikipedia.