Last Clue is a big and long map. There are only ten player slots available, eight buy zones that the player will encounter during the gameplay and five obstacles which they would have to destroy. There are only two rounds available for this map as it is pursuit-based. During the first round, the players must destroy several obstacles and reach the targeted location while engaging hordes of zombies.
After 50% of the surviving players manage to reach the targeted location, round two will commence and the players will be sent to a battle arena where the players must defeat a powerful, high health zombie boss known as Phobos. After one minute, other types of zombies will appear to assist Phobos. The players will win the game if Phobos is killed.
2 days after receiving a distress call from the advance unit, we were deployed into the construction site. While searching the crossroads, we found advance unit commander Andrey and other advance unit members' corpses near the site.
Andrey was holding a note in his hand and he wrote about the horrible experiences he went through in this battle and also drew a map pointing to a particular area in the city. What was he trying to tell us about this location?
We increased our pace and head towards the spot indicated in the map.
- From rescue team signal corpsman 'Felix's diary'.
- Do not be selfish! Share your weapons with other teammates so that all of you can go to the next level.
- Take care of your teammates. Help them if they get in trouble.
- Work in group and upgrade your weapons first before going to the next level.
- Always strafe and keep moving around the map to avoid being hit by the enemies.
- Split up! Or you will make your teammates hit by Phobos because of you.
- Do not spend all of your money buying HE Grenades as they no longer give you money after killing zombies. However, this is necessary when you have reached the money cap and there are a lot of zombies.
- It is recommended all players run in the same direction, so that player do not lead a pack of zombie into each other.
- Be alert when Phobos is attempting to use dash because it can instantly kill a player. The Phobos will crouch and jump forward. Strafe quickly if the Phobos aims at you and prepares to dash.
- Be sure to eliminate Phobos as quick as possible because strong zombies such as stalker type- psycho zombie and thrower type zombies will appear in later minutes.
|Gentleman, rumor has it that the monster has a blue color skin and some terrible things on its hands. I really want to meet the person who defeats such a monster for more than 100 times. Note: Easy stage is not included.||Defeat Phobos 100 times.|
Last Clue was released on:
- South Korea: 20 January 2010.
- Singapore/Malaysia: 13 April 2011.
- Indonesia: 21 December 2011.
- Turkey: 24 October 2013.
- CSN:Z: 23 September 2014.
- Vietnam: 26 March 2015.
- Some parts of this map mirror Hong Kong map.
- The boss room of this map is chosen to be the tutorial map for Zombie Scenario mode. The system name for this version is zs_zombieux.
- This is the only Zombie Scenario Pursuit map that has overview so far.