|Price in match||
|Rate of fire||
|Percentage speed reduction||
7% (4 kg)
30 / 90
3.0 seconds (97 frames)
Lightning AR-1 is a combination of a guitar and an assault rifle created by Gunsmith, whose inspiration is to use instruments as firearms. It has to be strung in order for the trigger to be pulled and will emit a musical note with a "ding" as its firing sound. The Lightning AR-1 fires 30 rounds of 5.56×45mm NATO cartridges and has a good balance between firepower and recoil.
- Light weight
- Quite cheap for an assault rifle
- Good damage
- Moderate recoil
- High accuracy
- Obtainable from Code Box only
- Loud firing sound alerts enemies
Limited Code box weapon and already removed from Code box (In most regions).Only obtained from Top 50 Decoder or Top 50 Unlimited Decoder.
Comparison to Lightning AR-2
- Higher accuracy (+5%)
- Lower recoil (-3%)
- Both of them can be obtained from Code Box only
- Lower damage (-1)
- Lower rate of fire (-2%)
- Erika: As Erika's favorite weapon.
- In the MY/SG and Indonesian regions, the gun's name is mistyped as "Lightening AR-1".
- The pistol grip and the carrying handle are bandaged.
- It is the first weapon with a sling attached in Counter-Strike Online, the second one is Mosin-Nagant and the third is M1 Garand. However, its sling does not show up in HUD icon, Shop model or World model.
- Viewing a player wielding this weapon will show it being treated like most assault rifles instead of the one in view model.
- Escopetarra at Wikipedia.