Heavy Zombie gun
|Price in match||
|Accuracy in long range||
|Rate of fire||
|Percentage speed reduction||
35 / 90
A Heavy Zombie inspired-design assault rifle. A unique Heavy Zombie character is being fed with poison in a baby bottle which shoots poisonous bullets from the butt that is attached on the gun. Lightning HZ-1 holds 35 rounds for each magazine. It boasts its quick movement speed as well as a high damage.
- High damage
- High magazine size
- Can be used by both Counter-Terrorist and Terrorist
- High rate of fire
- Light weight
- Purchasable only by cash points
- Only available at limited time
- 3 ~ 4 shots are needed to kill a single enemy in classic match.
- A 35 rounds of Lightning HZ-1 can deal 1050 ~ 2100 damage to zombies in Zombie mode.
- A 35 rounds of Lightning HZ-1 can deal 5250 ~ 10500 damage to bosses in Scenario mode, noted that the firepower has been maxed.
- Cost: Same as Steyr AUG A1 and SIG SG552.
- Damage: Same as StG 44 and MG3.
- Rate of fire: Same as most assault rifles.
- Magazine size: Same as Galil and QBZ-95B.
Comparison to Lightning LZ-1
- Higher damage (+3)
- Higher accuracy (+7%)
- Higher clip size (+5)
- Same price ($3500)
- Same rate of fire (91%)
- Purchasable both by Counter-Terrorist and Terrorist
- Purchasable by only cash points
- Higher recoil (+1%)
- Heavier (+5%)
- South Korea
This weapon was released on 23 August 2012.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong
- This weapon was released on 21 August 2012.
- This weapon and Lightning LZ-1 were resold on 19 November 2013.
- This weapon was released alongside Lightning LZ-1 and Poisoning on 22 August 2012.
This weapon was released alongside Lightning LZ-1 and Zombie Shelter on 11 September 2013.
- Clear all Zombie Scenario maps (in chronological order) to get [Asura] medal and this weapon for permanent from 23 April ~ 7 May 2014.
- The first time this weapon was released in Indonesia, it had no firing and reloading sounds (also happen on Lightning LZ-1 and Daewoo K3). However, this was fixed in the later update.
- In idle animation, it shows the SD Heavy Zombie makes a mad face to the player but later falls asleep.