A heavy zombie inspired-design assault rifle. A unique heavy zombie character is being fed with poison in a baby bottle which shoots poisonous bullets from the butt that is attached on the gun. Lightning HZ-1 holds 35 rounds for each magazine. It boasts its quick movement speed as well as a high damage.
- High damage
- High magazine size
- Can be used by both Counter-Terrorist and Terrorist
- High rate of fire
- Light weight
- Purchasable only by cash points
- Only available at limited time
- A 35 rounds of Lightning HZ-1 can do 6000 ~ 8000 damages bosses, provided that the firepower has been maxed.
- Does quite high damages to zombies in Zombie Scenario.
- Cost: Same as Steyr AUG A1 and SIG SG552.
- Damage: Same as StG44 and MG3.
- Rate of fire: Same as most assault rifles.
- Magazine size: Same as Galil and QBZ-95B.
Comparison to Lightning LZ-1
- Higher damage (+3)
- Higher accuracy (+7%)
- Higher clip size (+5)
- Same price ($3500)
- Same rate of fire (91%)
- Purchasable both by Counter-Terrorist and Terrorist
- Purchasable by only cash points
- Higher recoil (+1%)
- Heavier (+1%)
- This weapon was released on August 23, 2012.
- This weapon was released on August 21, 2013.
- This weapon was resold on November 19, 2013 alongside Lightning LZ-1 resale.
- This weapon was released alongside Lightning LZ-1, resale of Winchester M1887, Thompson M1928, M14 EBR and Zombie Shelter Mode on September 11, 2013.
GalleryCSO China ZBGUNS (First Look)(00:37)
- The first time this weapon was released in Indonesia, it had no firing and reloading sounds (also happen on Lightning LZ-1 and Daewoo K3). However, this was fixed in the next update.
- In idle animation, it shows the SD Heavy zombie makes a mad face to the player but later fall asleep.