Light Zombie gun
|Price in match||
|Rate of fire||
|Percentage speed reduction||
30 / 90
A light zombie inspired-design assault rifle. A cute Light Zombie character rides on Phobos' DNA which is being fed with poison in a baby bottle that is attached on the gun. Lightning LZ-1 holds 30 rounds of special ammunition for each magazine. It boasts its quick movement speed as well as a high accuracy.
- Expensive ($3500)
- Low damage (27)
- Purchasable only by cash points
- Available at limited time
- A 30 rounds of Lightning LZ-1 can do 4000 ~ 6000 damage to bosses, provided that the firepower has been maxed.
- Does quite high damage to zombies in Zombie Scenario.
- Once you mastered this weapon, you can take down ganymedes easily.
- Cost: Same as Steyr AUG A1 and SIG SG552.
- Damage: Same as M16A4.
- Rate of fire: Same as most assault rifles.
Comparison to Lightning HZ-1
- Higher accuracy (+7%)
- Lower recoil (-1%)
- Lighter (-5%)
- Same price ($3500)
- Same rate of fire (91%)
- Purchasable both by Counter-Terrorist and Terrorist
- Purchasable by only cash points
- Lower damage (-3)
- Lower clip size (-5)
- South Korea: 23 August 2012.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 21 August 2012.
- Japan: 22 August 2012.
- Singapore/Malaysia: 16 August 2014.
- Indonesia: 11 September 2013.
- CSN:Z: 23 September 2015.
- : Used by GIGN.
Out of bullet sound
- The first time this weapon was released in Indonesia, it had no firing and reloading sounds (also happen on Lightning HZ-1 and Daewoo K3). However, this was fixed in the next update.
- Idle animation shows the SD Light Zombie dancing on the gun and then the user pulls her back to her position.