An all time favorite pistol among German officers during World War II and the best spoils of war to the Allied Forces. It is fed with 8 rounds of 9mm Parabellum.
- Can be enchanced
- Does not affect player speed
- Cheap ammunition cost
- High reserve ammunition
- High damage
- High knockback and stun powers (Silver variant only)
- Long reload time
- Low rate of fire
- Low clip size
- Low accuracy
- Low knockback power (except Silver variant)
Gold version of Luger P08 that can be obtained randomly from Code Box. It shares the same performance with the original Luger.
|Mode||Buy cost||Ammo cost||Total|
- Japan: 13 April 2011.
- Singapore/Malaysia: 27 July 2011.
- Turkey: 21 August 2013.
- CSN:Z: 23 September 2014.
- Vietnam: 26 March 2015.
- Japan: 27 July 2011.
- Indonesia: 23 July 2012.
- CSN:Z: 4 May 2016.
- Japan: 24 November 2010.
- Indonesia: 2 January 2013.
- Singapore/Malaysia: 5 June 2013.
- CSN:Z: 1 April 2015.
- Vietnam: 21 May 2015.
- May: Seen with Luger P08 or Luger Gold in some posters.
- Choi Ji Yoon (Limited Edition): Seen with Luger P08 or Luger Gold in some posters.
- There is an S symbol printed on the weapon's breech, better seen when the user dryfires it.
- This pistol was in service since the first World War.
- This is the only pistol that is held correctly, where the supporting hand is wrapped around the fingers of the shooting hand, rather than using the default "tea cupping" grip (supporting hand cupping the base of shooting hand, extremely unrecommeded in real life).
- Luger P08 pistol at Wikipedia.