|M3 Black Dragon|
|Price in match||
|Rate of fire||
|Percentage speed reduction||
|Secondary fire / Modes|
- For the original version, see M3.
- This item can be obtained from Lucky Transcendence Weapon Box.
This is a pump-action shotgun fed with 8 rounds of 12 Gauge. It has a special shot where it summons two golden dragons that rises up into the air after eight shots are successfully landed.
- Very high damage on both modes
- Light weight
- High stun power
- Special shot can headshot, but dragons cannot
- Can release a dragon that deals tremendous damage
- High spare ammo
- Unlimited spare ammo in Scenario mode
- High recoil
- Expensive price in match
- Low magazine size
- The special shot can only be obtained if the user hits the enemy with 8 rounds
- It is not hitscan
- It can only be held one at a time
- Doesn't have a special buff, unlike other primaries
- Due to its tremendous damage, this weapon can easily kill even Heavy Zombies and Venom Guards.
- The special shot can do a headshot but only with its initial impact.
- After the dragons are summoned, it can kill literally anything within the radius.
- The dragon wave lasts 4 seconds.
Ditto, Secondary mode
- This is the second weapon from the Transcendence Series after AWP Elven Ranger which was not made available in a Decoder in initial release.
- This weapon is a port of M3 Dragon from Counter-Strike Online 2.
- The black dragon decoration is similar to Black Dragon Cannon's.
- The special ammo regeneration system is similar to BALROG-XI's.
- The effective shot system is similar to the JANUS Series's.