- For original version, see Combat knife.
|Master Combat Knife|
|Price in match||
|Rate of fire||
|Percentage speed reduction||
Master Combat knife or Soul Bane Serrated blade is a variant of the Combat knife. It is only obtainable during upgrade events only.
The knife is the upgraded form of the Combat knife. It has longer blade and does higher damage than the original weapon. The user can easily slice enemies from a safe distance.
- Does higher damage than the Nata Knife and Wakizashi
- Has longer range than the Nata Knife
- Instant kill for backstab
- Easy to perform a headshot
- Low rate of slash/stab
- Obtainable during special events only.
- Has slash/stab delay if missed the target
With the blade sealed under the noble imprint of the mythical god, the 5 respite soul-bane pearls has been awakened. With up to 30cm long distance attack, the evil blade impels on every vital points of the enemy, and also, the serrated blade will further optimize and benefits any short distance assault.
- Always aim for the head to inflict deadly damage.
- The knife's primary mode range is very long, use this as an advantage.
- Attacking with primary mode, followed by secondary mode can kill a unarmored player. It has a somewhat faster slash rate too.
- Singapore/Malaysia: 24 October 2011.
- Indonesia: 5 December 2012.
- CSN:Z: 27 November 2014.
Attack miss sound
Wall impact sound
- Combat knife at Wikipedia.