|“||I’ll make you a weapon if you can give me the recipe and durability items.||”|
— Henry Stoner
|Master Craftsman Henry Stoner|
Henry with AutoMag V in Blood Castle
|Health and Abilities|
|Date added||South Korea|
24 July 2014
Henry Stoner is a Master Craftsman who has accumulated many gun manufacturing experiences through his many years of craftsmanship. Since a lot of terrorists were threatening him to get his craftsmanship, he has decided to fight against them all by himself.
This character was released alongside Gunsmith on:
- South Korea: 24 July 2014.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 5 August 2014.
- China/Japan: 6 August 2014.
- Indonesia: 4 February 2015.
- CSN:Z: 23 March 2016.
Zombie Scenario Stats
- Henry can also be seen in Craft site. He does not appoint players any missions. There are medals relating craft which are [Enhancer], [Mother of Success] and [Meister].
- Henry is first seen as a Non-playable character before he was released as a character.
- The appearance and face of Henry Stoner are very similar to American weapon designer John Browning, the creator of the well-known M1911 pistol and M2 Browning heavy machine gun.
- This is the oldest character by age in Counter-Strike Online so far.
- The in-game model shows Henry with two Desert Eagles in holsters, despite already wielding another one.