Medal Time is an event in Counter-Strike Online.
Players can get the Bronze Medal when logging in to the game at a certain time in a day and the Medal can be upgraded on the next day at the same time.
- The player needs to log in to the game during the event time in order to upgrade the medal. If one day is missed, he or she must log in for two consecutive days in order to upgrade it from the current status.
- If the Gold Medal is not used, the player cannot get the Bronze Medal on next day.
- The Medal can be used anytime but will be lost after the expire date (end of event).
- Bronze Medal: EXP + Point Bonus Lv.1
- Silver Medal: EXP + Point Bonus Lv.1, Light Zombie set + M82 (3D), Heavy Zombie set + MG3 (3D), Deimos set + M134 Minigun (3D), Ganymede set + M14 EBR (3D), Stamper set + KSG12 (3D) and Banshee set + Kriss (3D)
- Gold Medal: EXP + Point Bonus Lv.1, Code A Decoder randomly (1 ~ 20)
- Indonesia: 26 November 2014.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 4 December 2014.
- China: 28 May 2015.
- The medals are simply reused from the Challenge mode.
- The rewards vary by region, although decoders are given out for gold medals.