Most melee weapons have no speed reduction. Every player starts out with the Buckmaster 184. Unlike the primary and secondary weapons, it cannot be dropped.
- Main Article: Seal knife/CSO2.
Replacing the old seal knife in the Counter-Strike series, the Buckmaster 184 knife still shares the same performance as the seal knife.
- Main Article: Hunting Knife.
This is the knife used by hunters to hunt. It has longer blade for longer attack range.
- Main Article: Survival Knife.
This is the knife that can be purchased by everyone but varies in colors. They are marked according to the number of kills.
- Main Article: Pipe Wrench.
Pipe Wrench was added as a standard melee weapon for all players, alongside the Seal knife.
- Main Article: Taser Knife.
A special knife that is applied with electrical equipment from Tesla. Even it has a moderate damage and attack speed, when using in Zombie Crush, it may reduce the chance of stun effect, as well as additional damage.
- Main Article: Battle Toy Hammer.
This is a strong melee weapon made from toy that can be used in many situations.
- Main Article: M9 Bayonet.
The M9 Bayonet is a multi-purpose knife and bayonet officially adopted in 1986 by the United States. It is issued with a sheath designed to double as a wire cutter.
- All melee weapons (except the Pipe Wrench) in Counter-Strike Online 2 feature different view models between male and female characters, similar to the Seal knife of Counter-Strike Online.
- The view model and animations for the female characters are taken from the default knife in Counter-Strike 1.5.