|Effects||Get rare items from Code Box and provide Mileage points|
|Cost to buy|| South Korea|
900 Nexon Cash (1 unit)
|Date added|| South Korea|
26 March 2015
A device used to decipher a Code Box which contains a variety of items inside.
Unlike the other Decoders, each time the player opens a Code Box with the Mileage Decoder, it will provide Mileage points. The amount of Mileage point is random (usually between 30 to 60 points) and does not relate to the value of item from Code Box (premium, advanced or normal items does not influence the amount of points). Besides decoding, the points coupons can also be obtained from completing specific events, as well as purchasing Mileage Decoder bundles.
The Mileage point can be used to participate in the Bingo event (apply for the newest rules of Bingo).
- South Korea: 26 March 2015.
- CSN:Z: 1 April 2015.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 9 April 2015.
- China: 9 April 2015.
- Japan: 8 April 2015.
- Indonesia: 29 April 2015.
- Vietnam: 21 May 2015.
Event Mileage Decoder
This type of decoder is given through events and works similar to the normal Mileage Decoder. However, it will expire at midnight (00:00hrs) and be removed from inventory. Unlike the Mileage Decoder, this type does not provide any Mileage points nor letter(s) from Letter Collecting Event.
- After releasing, the Mileage Decoder replaces all old types of decoder directly.
- Same as Mileage point in Counter-Strike Online, the Mileage points in Counter-Strike Online 2 can only be obtained through Blue Fortune Box. However, the latter uses a progression basis.
- Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies is the first region to sell this item in game points through event, labeled as GP Mileage Decoder.