Players are able to put up weapons for gambling, and compete with 9 other players to win a full 'pot' of mileage, consisting of the values of all weapons put up by all 10 players. If the gamble fails, weapons will be consumed and 500 mileage will be refunded for each weapon.
- South Korea: 6 February 2018.
- Indonesia: 28 March 2018.
- Weapons are given a specific mileage value for gambling, with some being larger than others.
- +6-enhanced Premium weapons: 20,000-30,000 mileage
- Red Dragon Cannon: 10,000 mileage
- Transcendence Series weapons not in Top 50: 8,000 mileage
- Top 50 event weapons: 7,000 mileage
- Top 7: 5,000 mileage
- Top 10: 4,000 mileage
- Top 25: 2,000 mileage
- Top 50: 1,000 mileage
- Everything else: 700 mileage
- Enhancements will increase the value by 150, 450 for the final enhancement.
- Nexon Stars, Magnum Lancer, and Rock Breaker are exempt.
- Your chances of winning are dictated by how much mileage you have in the current pot. If the pot is 100,000 mileage and you have contributed 25,000, you will have 25% chance to win.
- The lowest possible percentage is 0.5%.
- No matter the outcome, the mileage will come with Perfect Enhancement Kits for any Premium Weapon Enhancement-compatible weapons. It will not award Duration Extenders.
- Like Mileage Auction, the lottery is timed, and only runs from 17:00 to 09:00 each day.
- Rewards will be automatically collected after the time is over, if they haven't already.
- To get the most out of this event, you'll need a very wealthy inventory. Plan ahead.
- This system is similar to various Counter-Strike: Global Offensive gambling websites.
- When introduced in South Korea, the event stopped after three days, rather than a week, with no explanation given. Players received compensation of a Life Weapon Box and 10 Top 50 Decoders.