|“|| Mini Weapon of Mass Destruction|
- SG/MY nickname
Milkor M32 MGL (Multiple Grenade Launcher) is the primary grenade launcher released alongside Z-VIRUS.
M32 MGL is a light weight, revolver-style semi-automatic grenade launcher fed with 6 slots of 40×46mm grenades. It has a usable optical scope that increases the range and rate of fire of the grenade launcher once used. It is not recommended to fire this weapon anywhere near the user due to the risk of getting injured instead.
- High damage including splash damage
- High accuracy
- Usable scope
- Reload is cancelable
- Moderate weight
- Moderate spare ammunition
- Excellent when dealing with multiple enemies and cover teamates
- Has a shake-screen effect if the grenade hit an enemy in their effective range
- Expensive price ( $6500 )
- Cannot perform headshots
- Cannot be fired underwater
- Limited effective range,almost useless in long range
- Long reload time ( 1s/grenade )
- Low magazine size
- The explosion impact does not break through barriers in Scenario modes
- Choijiyoon is seen armed in the trailer.
- : Used by Seals.
- : Seen carried by a 707 operative in a poster.
- South Korea: 28 June 2012.
- China/Taiwan/Hong Kong/Japan: 4 July 2012.
- Singapore/Malaysia: 22 May 2013.
M32 MGL was released alongside Checkmate on 29 August 2013.
M32 is somewhat hard to use in Zombie Mods and normal matches due to slow projectile speed,limited range,long reload time and low clip size but in a hand of a professional,it can be very useful.
|Original||$6500 (+2 ammo set)||$300||$6800|
|Scenario||$6500 (+2 ammo set)||$1200||$7700|
|Attack type||Splash damage||Direct hit||Total damage|
|Normal||100 ~ 120||150 ~ 350||900 ~ 2100|
|Deadly Shot||300 ~ 500||800 ~ 1000||4800 ~ 6000|
- Not recommended in Original due to expensive purchase cost and not very convenient.
- Try to make a direct hit to reduce enemies's health quickly.
- This is recommended to cover teammates instead of going solo.
- M32 has a screen shake effect if the enemy gets hit in the grenade's effective range,use this to mess up your enemies's aim so that they cannot shoot you and your teammates.
- M32,like most grenade,has a splash damage. Confront retreating enemies to give the final attack. The splash damage also penetrates walls.
- It has limited range,so try not to go directly against snipers or riflers.
- Make sure you have a good secondary or melee weapons in case you are run out of ammo.
- A direct shot on the body can cause 150 ~ 350 damages. By activating Deadly Shot,it can boost up to 1000 damage/round (consider the grenade hit the body directly),the maximum damage caused can boost up to a massive amount of 4800 ~ 6000/6 rounds with Deadly Shot.
- Use it in closed areas such as Ducts,but be careful of the Splash damage,it can kill you if detonates close to you.
- Headshot cannot be done when firing normally. Use Deadly Shot instead.
- Aim for the newly infected zombies as they are very vulnerable.
- It can hold up to 54 rounds with Strong Lifepower.
- You can shoot while reloading. If zombies are getting near,abort reload and switch to secondary weapon. Note than this gun has low stun power.
- Due to low stun and knockback,the user is advised not to shoot this weapon in very close range.
- You can reload and shooting at same time when in scope mode but it will decrease the accuracy.
- M32 MGL is good at reducing zombie's armor.
- M32's max spare ammo in Scenario are 32 rounds.
- Use this weapon to deal with zombie hordes,each shot can kill many zombies and gain your money very fast. Use this chance to fast upgrade your Health,Power and Durability levels.
- It does not very suitable for facing Deimos,Ganymede,Juggernaut and Bosses.
- M32 MGL is more likely to be a supportive weapon rather than front line weapon.
- The screen shake effect will affect both your teammate and the enemies. It is advised not to shoot at somewhere near your teammate.
- Recommended in this mode,not only it can kill human in only 2 shots,but it also deals tremendeous amount of damage and since it's explosives it will also greatly stun zombies.
Inserting a shell
Reload finishedGameplay of Milkor M32 MGL! "WE HAVE DARKEN THE MAP!"(07:18)
77 views 【小雞解說】叁--CSO 絕對武力Online 救贖-M32 詳細解說(19:26)
- This grenade launcher is available in 30 countries and used formally.
- This is the fifth grenade launcher in the game.
- In real-life,the grenade will not explode if it hits an object at close distance.
- It is possible to reload the Milkor with the reload animation. But in real life,the user reload the Milkor by ejecting all empty shells first. Then start inserting new grenades.
- When switching this weapon to a melee,it makes the "Inserting new shells" sound.
- If you are hit by this weapon,sometimes your screen will shake depending of the radius.
- Milkor MGL at Wikipedia