Captain Sergei Ivanovich Mosin and Léon Nagant
|Price in match||
|Rate of fire||
|Percentage speed reduction||
5 / 90
|Secondary fire / Modes|
This is a bolt-action rifle originated from Russian Empire and Soviet Union, fed with 5 rounds of 7.62 NATO. It was first introduced in 1891 and has been involved in many wars including World War I and World War II. It is equipped with a sniper scope for long range combat.
- High damage
- High accuracy
- Moderate recoil
- Can shoot while reloading
- Low rate of fire
- Heavy weight
- Doesn't do instant kill
- Strangely, the Mosin-Nagant cannot be used in AWP Battle rooms, albeit being a bolt-action sniper. This is most likely due to the possibility to shoot while reloading.
- This is the second weapon which has a sling attached in Counter-Strike Online. The first one is Lightning AR-1 and the third is M1 Garand.
- This is the only sniper rifle that uses tube magazine so far in Counter-Strike Online similar to shotguns, enabling it to be reload-cancelled.
- The inserting new round sound is similar to UTS-15.
- The poster shows Guerrilla Warfare aiming with Mosin-Nagant left-handed.