|Oz Scarecrow Pickaxe|
|Price in match||
|Rate of fire||
|Percentage speed reduction||
|Secondary fire / Modes||
- Oz Tin Robot Machine Gun's maximum round increases to 200 (40 rounds/chamber).
- Oz Lion Pistol's reload time and damage are enhanced.
- Oz Scarecrow Pickaxe's speed and damage are greatly increased.
In case there are only 2 equipped weapons (Oz Scarecrow Pickaxe with either Oz Tin Robot Machine Gun or Oz Lion Pistol), Oz Scarecrow Pickaxe's speed and damage are slightly increased.
- High rate of slash in both modes
- High damage in secondary mode
- No speed reduction
- Speed and damage can be increased if equipped with other Wizard of Oz weapons
- Low damage in primary mode
- Low knockback power
- South Korea: 4 December 2014.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 16 December 2014.
- China/Japan: 17 December 2014.
- Indonesia: 29 April 2015.
- CSN:Z 28 October 2015.
- This melee weapon is based on the Scarecrow, a main fictional character from The Wonderful Wizard of Oz, a children's novel written by L. Frank Baum and illustrated by W. W. Denslow.
- It shares the same wall impact sound with SKULL-9, BALROG-IX, Green Dragon Blade and JANUS-9.
- This weapon doesn't make hit sounds.
- Sometimes it will play an idle animation which shows the user spins the scarecrow around.