PK machine gun
|Price in match||
|Accuracy in long range||
|Rate of fire||
|Percentage speed reduction||
13% (7.5 kg)
150 / 200
|Secondary fire / Modes|
The Russian PKM is a belt-fed, general purpose machine gun that holds 150 cartridges of 7.62 NATO per belt container. It is equipped with the same operation system that the AK-47 utilizes and its successful light weight body boasts excellent mobility as well as reliability. It uses three-round burst for its secondary fire mode.
- High magazine size
- Conserve ammunition when switched to burst fire mode
- High accuracy in burst fire mode
- High rate of fire
- High damage
- Can undergo Weapon Enhancement
- Free (Only in Indonesia region) during event
- High recoil
- Heavy weight
- Long reload time
- Purchasable only by cash points
- Japan: This weapon was released on 19 October 2011 alongside Checkmate.
- Singapore/Malaysia: This weapon was released on 13 February 2013 alongside Skyline.
- Indonesia: This weapon can be obtained permanently free by logging in on 11 September 2013 ~ 14 September 2013 during event.
PKM Gold editon was released alongside Savery on:
- South Korea: 5 December 2013.
- Taiwan/HongKong: 17 December 2013.
- China/Japan: 18 December 2013.
- 150 rounds of PKM can deal 4500 ~ 9000 damage to zombies if all bullets hit the target.
- In zombie mods, combine with Deadly Shot for massive damage.
- PKM deals the same damage as MG3.
- Rate of fire and reload time are the same as M249.
- Treat this weapon just like FAMAS and MG3.
- Fire in brust with primary fire mode is very inaccurate. use secondary fire mode instead.
- Use primary fire mode when dealing with enemies in middle/close range, while use secondary fire mode when dealing with enemies in far distances.
PKM can undergo Weapon Enhancement to upgrade its performance.
|Rate of fire||x||-||-||-||-|
|x = available, - = not available|
- : Used by Spetsnaz.
- : Still using by Spetsnaz today.
- : A SEAL operative is seen armed with a PKM in the promotion poster.
PKM Gold Edition
PKM Gold Edition is the gold-plated version of PKM. It is lighter than the original weapon. PKM Gold can only be obtained rarely from Code Box.
Comparison to MG3
- Lighter (+1%)
- Cheaper (-$150)
- More accurate (+1%)
- Has burst-fire mode
- Same reload time (4.7 seconds)
- Same damage (30)
- Smaller magazine size (-50)
- Lower rate of fire (-1%)
Draw soundCSO PKM IN ACTION(06:40)
- PKM does not have the burst-fire mode in real-life, it only fires in full-auto.
- This is the only machine gun in-game that has a burst-fire mode.
- Although in-game it uses 7.62 NATO, when you purchasing the PKM in-game it states that it is chambered with 7.62×54mm Russian.
- PK machine gun at Wikipedia.