Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
PK machine gun
|Price in match||
|Rate of fire||
|Percentage speed reduction||
13% (7.5 kg)
150 / 200
|Secondary fire / Modes|
The Russian PKM is a belt-fed, general purpose machine gun that holds 150 cartridges of 7.62 NATO per belt container. It is equipped with the same operation system that the AK-47 utilizes and its successful light weight body boasts excellent mobility as well as reliability. It uses three-round burst for its secondary fire mode.
- High magazine size
- Conserves ammunition when switched to burst fire mode
- High accuracy in burst fire mode
- High rate of fire
- High damage
- Can undergo Weapon Enhancement
- Free (Only in Indonesia region) during event
- High stun to zombies
- High recoil
- Heavy weight
- Long reload time
- Purchasable only by cash points
- Low knockback power
- Japan: 19 October 2011.
- Singapore/Malaysia: 13 February 2013.
- Indonesia: 11 September 2013.
- CSN:Z: 23 September 2014.
- Turkey: 22 October 2014.
- Vietnam: 26 March 2015.
- South Korea: 5 December 2013.
- Taiwan/HongKong: 17 December 2013.
- China/Japan: 18 December 2013.
- Singapore/Malaysia: 18 June 2014.
- CSN:Z: 1 April 2015.
- Vietnam: 21 May 2015.
- Indonesia: 23 September 2015.
- 150 rounds of PKM can deal 4500 ~ 9000 damage to zombies if all bullets hit the target.
- In zombie mods, combine with Deadly Shot for massive damage.
- PKM deals the same damage as MG3.
- Rate of fire and reloading time are same as M249.
- Treat this weapon just like FAMAS and MG3.
- Fire in automatic mode is very inaccurate. Use secondary fire mode instead.
- Use primary fire mode when dealing with enemies in middle/close range, while use secondary fire mode when dealing with enemies in far distances.
- Burst fire mode is not recommended in Zombie Scenario.
PKM can undergo Weapon Enhancement to upgrade its performance.
|Rate of fire||x||-||-||-||-|
|x = available, - = not available|
- Carlito: Seen in posters.
PKM Gold Edition is the gold-plated version of PKM. It is lighter than the original weapon. PKM Gold can only be obtained rarely from Code Box.
Comparison to MG3
- Lighter (+1%)
- Cheaper (-$150)
- More accurate (+4%)
- Has burst-fire mode
- Same reload time (4.5 seconds)
- Same damage (30)
- Smaller magazine size (-50)
- Lower rate of fire (-1%)
- PKM does not have the burst-fire mode in real-life, it only fires in full-auto.
- This is the only machine gun in-game that has a burst-fire mode. However, its version in Counter-Strike Online 2 only has automatic mode.
- Although in-game it uses 7.62 NATO, when you purchasing the PKM in-game it states that it is chambered with 7.62×54mm Russian.
- PK machine gun at Wikipedia.