|Price in match||
|Rate of fire||
|Percentage speed reduction||
|Secondary fire / Modes|
- This item can be obtained via Code Box only.
This is a steampunk pair of gauntlets that can unleash a powerful ranged attack accumulated by the steam mechanism.
- High rate of slash in primary mode
- High damage and knockback power in secondary mode
- No speed reduction
- Low rate of slash in secondary mode
- Low damage in primary mode
- Low stun power
- No knockback power in primary mode
This weapon was released on:
- South Korea: 23 October 2014.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 4 November 2014.
- China/Japan: 5 November 2014.
- CSN:Z: 30 April 2015.
- Vietnam: 16 July 2015.
- Indonesia: 26 August 2015.
- Isabelle: Seen in posters.
- Guerilla Warfare: Seen in posters.
Ditto, with blade
- The Papin name is taken from Denis Papin, a French physicist, mathematician and inventor, best known for his pioneering invention of the steam digester, the forerunner of the steam engine, and of the pressure cooker.
- This is the fifth dual-wielded melee after Dragon Tail, Dual Nata Knives, Dual Wakizashi and BALROG-IX.
- This is the second pair of gauntlets after BALROG-IX, making it also the second melee weapon that does involve the user's fists instead of just the blade-made weapon itself.
- This is the fourth weapon that is equipped with an air meter after Gae Bolg, Aeolis and Petrol Boomer.
- The words "STEAM PUNCH" can be seen printed on each gauntlet.