The gameplay is akin to a game of tag, where some random players will be chosen to be the pigs (instead of zombies) at the beginning of each round, their mission is transforming all remaining humans into pigs. In contrast, the humans must do their best to survive the round in order to win.
However, there are some differences with Zombie Mode:
- All players (both humans and pigs) play in third-person view by default, but can switch between first-person and third-person view with the key.
- All players can only use melee weapons. They also have higher jump than normal.
- The pigs need multiple hits to infect the humans. However, there are cases whereby a secondary attack could instantly transform one, if it lands on the right hitbox.
- When the number of humans decreases, they will run faster while the pigs don't have any speed boost.
- South Korea: 1 January 2015.
- Official released on 29 January 2015.
- China: 18 November 2015.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 25 May 2016.
- The pig face on the mode icon resembles the pigs in Angry Birds, a mobile game.
- This is also the second mode that can be played in third-person view in Counter-Strike Online 2, after Hide and Seek.