|“|| Museum on Fire!|
- SG/MY description
Ido Magal (texture)
|Max Player Count||
- Background: a sprawling neo-romanesque palace known as Villa Piranesi is to be opened to the public as a museum. Restored furniture and works of art are being shipped into the compound.
- Terrorists: Prevent the museum from opening by destroying one of its two main attractions; the antique sundial in the front courtyard or the grand celestial orrery in the back garden.
- Counter-Terrorists: Protect the historical site against the terrorists.
Piranesi takes place in a museum which is large and with many objects that can be destroyed (example: boxes). This map has two bomb sites.
This map was released on 8 February 2012 alongside StG 44.
This map was released on 1 August 2012 alongside StG 44.
This map was released on 23 September 2014 alongside Open Beta Test.
This map was released on 26 March 2015 alongside Open Beta Test.
- Referring to the map overview, the Counter-Terrorists are sent by a tank while the Terrorists come by a hovercraft.
- There is an SUV in the Counter-Terrorist spawn zone which originally comes from Half-Life.
- This map has been evolved from Counter-Strike 1.5. This new version is currently in use in Counter-Strike Online.
- This map has been evolved for a Zombie Escape map called as Blood Castle. The hovercraft is used to escape from the zombies in Blood Castle also.
- If you use Free Look mode when spectating, you can see an Eastern Egg of Giraffe.