In this mode players can test the performance of weapons against AI zombies in various situation using the terminals in the first room.
Players can also use their various decoders in the next room. Should they obtain weapons that are displayed on the display stand, other players are able to use the item by interacting with it, and the winner of the said item will also earn additional mileage.
November 2018 Update
- Zombie Scenario Addition
- Added a scenario damage measurement playroom that is different from existing zombie hero damage playroom.
- Can spawn bosses to test damage.
- Decoder Room Improvements
- Added the option to buy decoder directly in the room.
- The decoder has the same price as in the lobby store.
- Possible to purchase decoders bundle.
- Addition of the analyzer viewing system.
- You can see the screen of other carts that use public decoders.
- Other Improvements
- Added Deadly Shot DPS measurement.
- Morale boost level can be adjusted.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 23 May 2017.
- South Korea: 1 June 2017.
- Indonesia/CSN:Z: 11 October 2017.
- In Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies, this mode is named as "Hide-Out".
- When any displayed weapons are obtained from any decoders, firecracker explosions can be seen on the weapon.
- Before the November 2018 Update, the Zombie Scenario room doors were inaccessible. If the player looked through, as a spectator, it could see a Teddy Terror boss. A video can be watched here.