- For the original version, see Falcon.
- This item is no longer obtainable and can only be purchased from the Mileage Auction if another player is selling it. Otherwise, it is retired.
Power FALCON is designed specifically to improve the destructiveness and ease of use in production models.
- Very high damage
- High accuracy
- High stun power
- Can be used by both teams
- High reserved ammo
- High recoil
- Heavy weight
- Long reload time
- Obtainable through Bingo only
- Reload animation cannot be skipped
- During match, you can kill your opponent in any body part, because the Power Falcon damage can instant kill from head until legs.
- Because single-shot, you only have 1 change to kill your opp. If you missed, chances are you will be killed by the enemy, if not immediately run away as soon as possible.
- The weapon was indeed very heavy weight, and you also have to quickly change to a lighter weapon such as a gun if allowed to kill him/her.
- 1 shot on bosses can deal 12,000 damage, provide that attack level has maxed out (can change depend on character attack level).
- South Korea: 30 June 2016.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 5 July 2016.
- China/Japan: 6 July 2016.
- Indonesia: 11 January 2017
Comparison to Falcon
- Lighter (-3%)
- Higher damage
- Same accuracy (100%)
- Same rate of fire (81%)
- Same stun power
- Same magazine size (1/30)
- Same ammo type (.50 BMG)
- Same reload time
- Higher recoil (+2%)
- More expensive (+$500)
- Obtainable from Bingo only
- This weapon alongside SG552 Lycanthrope is the third and fourth weapon that have a unique scope reflection, after Destroyer and AWP Elven Ranger.
- The word "FALCON 101" can be seen next to the weapon's bolt.
- This weapon use BURRIS scope which works the same as regular sniper scope in the game.