Premium Top 50 Decoder
|Price in match||
|Rate of fire||
|Percentage speed reduction||
7 / 200
|Secondary fire / Modes|
- This item can be obtained from Premium Top 50 Decoder.
This is a modified version of Colt Python with 7 rounds of .44 Fast Draw each. This revolver uses special magnum bullets that are quickly fired with the fanning technique. It is automatically reloaded upon drawing the other paired pistol. If in possession, the user will be granted with the following buffs:
- Unlimited spare ammo in Scenario modes.
- Allows hit-markers function.
- High damage
- High accuracy
- Low recoil
- High rate of fire
- Very short reload time
- Movement speed is 5% faster than default.
- Switches back and forth between the two pistols extremely quickly
- Has a lot of spare ammo (200)
- Low magazine size
- Easily runs dry
- Obtainable through release event only (so far)
- South Korea: 20 April 2017.
- Taiwan/Hong kong: 25 April 2017.
- China/Japan: 26 April 2017.
- Use left click to fire the man version while right click to fire woman version.
- Its ammo can run dry quickly if the user doesn't conserve ammo.
- Use to knock zombies back and to stun them.
- Yuri: Seen in posters.
Comparison to Crimson Hunter
- Lighter (-5%)
- Higher damage (+2)
- Higher accuracy (+23%)
- Higher spare ammo (+100)
- Shorter reload time (-2.8s)
- Higher rate of fire (+23%)
- Low recoil (-14%)
- Cheaper (-$300)
- Same stun power in both mode
- Same buff effect if in possession
- Harder to obtain
- Easily runs dry (If the user doesn't conserve ammo)
- Lower magazine size (-23)
- Does not have grenade
- Cannot be enhanced
- This weapon uses the fanning technique which is a revolver shooting technique in which one hand holds the trigger and the other hits the hammer repeatedly.
- This is the first akimbo Transcendence Series weapon.
- The firing sound is nearly similar to Special Duck Foot Gun.
- The word "DESPERADO" can be seen on both pistols' models.
- This weapon produces a unique muzzle flare when fired.
- This is the first weapon to have a running animation.
- This animation will play when the W key is held, no matter if you are moving or facing a wall/corner.
- This is the first pistol that is lighter than wielding a knife.
- It closely resembles Mc Cree's Peacekeeper weapon in Overwatch with the Fan the Hammer ability.
- This is the first secondary weapon in the Transcendence Series that isn't based on any of the classic Counter Strike weapons.
- This is the second weapon which has higher spare ammo than 300 in Zombie mods.
- Despite the model is based on the Python, real life Python actually was never chambered with .44 rounds. The closest comparable model is probably Colt Anaconda since Anaconda is chambered with .44 Magnum in real life.
- Mc Cree at Overwatch Wiki.