Premium Top 50 Decoder
|Price in match||
|Rate of fire||
|Percentage speed reduction||
7 / 200
|Secondary fire / Modes|
- This item can be obtained from Premium Top 50 Decoder.
This is the modified version of Colt Python with 7 rounds of .44 Fast Draw each. This revolver uses special magnum bullets that are quickly fired with the fanning technique. It is automatically loaded when you draw the other hand pistol. If in possession, the user will be granted with the following buffs:
- Unlimited spare ammo in Scenario modes.
- Allows hit-markers function.
- High damage
- High accuracy
- Low recoil
- High rate of fire
- Very short reload time
- Move 5% faster than knife
- Low magazine size
- Easily run dry
- Obtainable through release event only (so far)
- South Korea: 20 April 2017.
- Taiwan/Hong kong: 25 April 2017.
- China/Japan: 26 April 2017.
- Use left click to fire the man version while right click to fire woman version.
- Its ammo can run dry quickly if the user doesn't conserve ammo.
- Use to give knockback effect and for stun effect to zombies.
- Yuri: Seen in posters.
Comparison to Crimson Hunter
- Lighter (-5%)
- Higher damage (+2)
- Higher accuracy (+23%)
- Higher spare ammo (+100)
- Shorter reload time (-2.8s)
- Higher rate of fire (+23%)
- Low recoil (-14%)
- Cheaper (-$300)
- Same stun power in both mode
- Same buff effect if in possession
- Harder to obtain
- Easily run dry (If the user doesn't conserve ammo)
- Lower magazine size (-23)
- Does not have grenade
- Cannot be enhanced
- This weapon uses the fanning technique which is a revolver shooting technique in which one hand holds the trigger and the other hits the hammer repeatedly.
- This is first akimbo Transcendence Series weapon.
- The firing sound is nearly similar to Dual Kriss Custom or Desert Eagle Crimson Hunter .
- The word "DESPERADO" can be seen on both Man and Woman weapon's body.
- This weapon produces a unique muzzle flare when fired.
- This is the first weapon to have a running animation.
- This is the first pistol that is lighter than wielding a knife.
- It closely resembles Mc Cree's Peacekeeper weapon in Overwatch with the Fan the Hammer ability.
- This is the first non-melee weapon in the Transcendence Series, that isn't based on any of the original Counter Strike weapons.
- This is first weapon which the spare ammo have surpass the limit on match.
- Mc Cree at Overwatch Wiki.