Chinese machine gun
|Price in match||
|Rate of fire||
90% (650 RPM)
|Percentage speed reduction||
11% (3.95 kg)
4.0 seconds (113 frames)
- High rate of fire
- Usable by both Counter-Terrorists and Terrorists
- Short reload time
- Light for a machine gun
- Low damage
- Inaccurate in long range
- High recoil upon consecutive fire
- Lowest magazine capacity for machine gun
- Fire in burst for better accuracy.
- Reload when there are less than 25 bullets.
- Aim for the head for an instant kill.
- A 75 rounds of QBB-95 can do 1950 ~ 3900 damage to zombies.
- This gun is good for hit and run tactic.
- It gives a high chance to make headshot kill especially when you are "ducking".
- Conserve bullets since it has low reserve ammunition.
- Main article: QBB-95EX.
This machine gun is made in China and holds 80 rounds in a drum magazine configuration, each round is 5.8mm. The capacity of the magazine can be increased up to 400 rounds of suppressive fire.
- Main article: Battle Weapons.
This is a weapon that holds 100 rounds for each round with 5.8mm. It is recreated as a new weapon through an actual battle in fierce battlefield.
- Lower recoil (+2%)
- Higher magazine size (+25)
- Less accurate (-1%)
- Obtainable during certain events only
- Turkey: 21 August 2013.
- CSN:Z: 23 September 2014.
- Vietnam: 26 March 2015.
- Vietnam: 23 April 2015.
- CSN:Z: 14 April 2016.
Comparison to M249
- Cheaper (-$2550)
- Lighter (-3%)
- Higher stun power
- Faster reload time (-0.5 seconds)
- Same rate of fire (90%)
- Low knockback power
- Lower damage (-2%)
- Lower clip size (-25)
- Higher recoil (+5%)
- More expensive ammo cost (+$10)
- The weapon model lacks the fire selector.
- Although the official description stated that QBB-95's reload time is longer than FN Minimi, QBB-95 actually has a shorter reload time.
- The inner part of the QBB-95's front iron sight is somehow rendered transparent, but its Extra and Battle counterparts have this small oversight fixed.
- Oddly, Battle QBB-95's model has bandage wrapped around its charging bolt's path. In its 'draw', 'shoot', and 'reload' animations, the bandage remains in one piece.