|Red Dragon Cannon|
|Price in match||
|Rate of fire||
|Percentage speed reduction||
|Secondary fire / Modes|
- This item can be obtained from Lunar New Year event.
This is a cannon that can shoot a load of fire in a short range. It can unleash a robotic red dragon that breathes a stream of fire for 6 seconds.
- High damage for both modes when fired in close range
- Light weight
- Lights up target for a short period of time
- Good for destroying obstacles in Scenario modes
- Can kill multiple targets at once
- Moderate knock-back power
- Can unleash a robotic red dragon that breath constant fires to support attack for opponent
- Instant kill in TDM (if shot at a reasonable distance from the target)
- Fairly quick to activate B mode (3 seconds)
- Can perform headshot in B mode
- Effective in close range only
- Damage decreases over range
- Long reload time
- Expensive price for both weapon and ammunition
- Very hard to obtain
- Available during limited time only
- South Korea: 19 January 2017
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 24 January 2017
- China/Japan: 25 January 2017
- Indonesia: 31 May 2017
- CSNZ: 13 July 2017
Four cards must be obtained to get this weapon. They can be obtained by:
|Login to the game.|
|Play for 200 minutes.|
|Obtainable from Top 50 Unlimited Decoder, Top 50 Decoder and Mileage Decoder (Bundled with Special Duck Foot Gun)|
|Obtainable from Top 50 Unlimited Decoder, Top 50 Decoder and Mileage Decoder (Bundled with Sterling Bayonet)|
Comparison to Black Dragon Cannon
- Has secondary mode
- Higher magazine capacity (+10)
- Much higher damage to zombies
- Same base damage
- Hard to obtain
- Same knockback and stun power
- Limited range of shooting
- Damage decreased over range
- More expensive (+$2700)
- Harder to obtain
- To use the B mode effectively, shoot the cannon immediately after it finished charging. Late shooting will result the dragon not to fire and return to the cannon.
- The firing range can reach up to 5 m. Use this advantage to kill instantly any enemies in close range.
- Always be careful with infection during the process of activating the B Mode.
- It is suitable to battle one zombie at a time or packed zombies in line.
- A charged Red Dragon Cannon (RDC) shot combined with Deadly Shot can give 10,000+ damage in a single hit. This is one of the two weapons so far that are able to reach 10,000 damage so far in a single shot aside fully-enhanced Blade Runebreaker.
- The infamous tactic of using RDC is by hitting zombies with a Blade Runebreaker first before finishing them off with RDC combined with Deadly Shot.
- Use supportive secondary weapon such as Python Desperado, Calico M950 or Dual Infinity to stun the zombies while reloading the cannon.
- Storm Giant Warhammer is also a good weapon to cover yourself upon using RDC. However, do note the presence of Sting Finger as it can infect you from far.
- Use B mode to fight against bosses or a bunch of high HP zombies (Blue Heavy Zombie in HARD 9).
- Its dragon breath can knock away incoming zombies from reaching you. Use this advantage to avoid the zombies from reaching the gates in Double Gate and blowing away Venom Guards.
- Use drop-rebuy tactic after each shot to quickly give damage to bosses. Note that this tactic gives negative dollar trade.
- When using Red Dragon Cannon against Neid and Zavist, it would result in a very noticeable push from their standing position.
- The released dragon would disappear if the user swaps the weapon or drop it.
- This is the third weapon not from Transcendence Series to have a chrome effect after SKULL WC and BALROG WC and this is the third equipment weapon to have a glowing effect after Blood Dripper and Magnum Drill.
- In Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies, this weapon is only obtainable from Premium version of Top 50 Decoder directly instead of collecting letters. To obtain it, there is no need to get the Sterling Bayonet and Special Duck Foot Gun bundled with certain letters. Even though it is stated to have 3× probability to get this weapon, the chance is practically lower than other weapons in the list.
- The weapon is not available in Mileage Auction until July update in CSO Korea. It is also available to obtain from regular Top 50 Decoder for two weeks during the event.