|“|| Silent and decisive.|
- Brief description
|Price in match||
|Rate of fire||
|Percentage speed reduction||
0% (5.4 kg)
10 / 90
3.0 seconds (91 frames)
|Secondary fire / Modes|
- Not to be confused with the grenade with the same model designation.
Remington M24 is an American 10 rounds, 7.62mm sniper rifle that boasts excellent mobility. Coupled with the weapon's exceptional accuracy and firepower, the M24 is sufficient enough to neutralize a human target in mid-range combat.
- One-shot-kill on head and gut
- Almost as quiet as Scout
- High accuracy
- Does not affect movement speed
- High knock-back/stun to zombies
- High reserve ammunition
- Light weight (as Seal knife)
- Cannot do one-shot-kill on chest and legs in long-range combat due to decreased damage by distance
- Low rate of fire if compared with most bolt-action sniper rifle
- Less accurate in long-range combat
- This weapon was released for duration alongside Ruin on 20 July 2011.
- This weapon was released for permanent on 11 January 2012.
- This weapon was released alongside Challenge mode on 27 March 2013.
- This weapon was released through Craft system alongside Open Beta Test on 23 September 2014.
- This weapon was released through Craft system alongside Open Beta Test on 26 March 2015.
- GIGN: Seen in posters.
|Mode||Buy cost||Bullets per clip||Ammo cost (1 clip)||Total clip (bullet)||Ammo cost (total)||Total|
- Aim for the gut area or the head for instant kill.
- Firing at the chest, hands and legs can still kill enemies with health lower than 90.
- It does not affect the player's weight, making the player harder to get shot in Sniper Battles.
- Always perform a quick switch (Default key: ) after a shot as it is much quicker and allows you to kill your enemy with your secondary weapon if you missed or if they are still alive.
- Use it in middle range combat for maximum performance as it is designed to be a middle-range combat weapon. Remember to lift your cross-hair slightly higher so that it will not shoot the legs.
- Always go with teammates if you are planning to rush as the M24 is designed to kill 1 person at a time.
- Although its light weight is an advantage for sniper, try to practice more when using this weapon since it might also make you slightly harder to aim.
- This weapon is also suitable for Zombie Escape since it is very light.
- Since this weapon is included in AWP Battle restriction, this is the most efficient weapon in close-ranged maps such as Roof.
- Strafing while scoping does not affect accuracy, use this advantage to get yourself better at aiming moving targets or jumping opponents.
- Be aware that even it still has accuracy while moving, does not mean running with this weapon guarantee a stable accuracy.
- Higher damage (+34%)
- More accurate (+4%)
- Same recoil (30%)
- More expensive (+$1750)
- Lower rate of fire (-12%)
- Heavier (+5%)
- Longer reload time (+1.0 seconds)
- Lighter (-14%)
- Higher magazine size (+5)
- Cheaper (-$300)
- Less loud when fire
- Same ammunition type (7.62 NATO)
- Same recoil (30%)
- Same reload time (3.0 seconds)
- Can be purchased by cash points
- Cannot do one shot kills on the leg
- Lower damage (-1)
- Lower rate of fire (-3%)
- Cannot do one shot kills on the chest
- Cannot be enhanced
- The weapon's scope is based on the sniper scope used in Counter-Strike: Source.
- When the M24 is wielded, the player can move as fast as when wielding a melee weapon.
- Like the XM2010 and the M82, the rifle is held down and only brought up when fired.
- Remington M24A2 at Wikipedia.