|“|| The ENHANCED Sharpshooter!|
- SG/MY description
|Remington XM2010 ESR|
|Price in match||
92% (Without scope)
|Rate of fire||
|Percentage speed reduction||
14% (7.95 kg)
5 / 90
|Secondary fire / Modes|
The XM2010 is a derivative of the M24 sniper rifle, adopted by the US Army as a replacement for the M24. This rifle has more penetration power than the original M24 but it is heavier and has lower magazine capacity as a tradeoff.
- Instant kill, except leg
- Quite accurate even while mobile
- Quite light for a heavy sniper rifle
- High reserve ammo
- Cheap ammo price
- Can be Enhanced
- Expensive price
- Low rate of fire
- Low clip size
- Less accurate in long-range
- Singapore/Malaysia: 22 February 2012.
- Indonesia: 10 October 2012.
- Turkey: 30 April 2014.
- CSN:Z: 23 September 2014.
- Vietnam: 26 March 2015.
- : As the new standard sniper rifle of the US Armed Forces, replacing the M24.
- : A promotion poster shows a Thunder Squad operative armed with an XM2010.
- Commando: Seen in posters.
This weapon can be enhanced to XM2010 Expert and XM2010 Master. For each enhancement, the player can upgrade one of the following aspect with value:
|Damage||Accuracy||Recoil||Fusillade||Speed reduction||Magazine size|
- This weapon is recommended in middle range battles. If there is enemy in far range, try not to move and shoot so it will become more accurate.
- Treat this weapon as if you're using the AWP.
- Try to not stay so far from your target because this weapon isn't accurate in long range.
- If you choose to rush, rush with teammates so that the enemies wouldn't target you.
- Always perform a quick switch (Default key: "Q") after a shot as it is much quicker and allows you to kill your enemy with your secondary if you missed or if they are still alive.
- Before zooming, duck to ensure that your shot would be accurate, then fire.
- An 'Magazine size' enhancement is recommended for defensive purpose and killing multiple targets.
Comparison to Remington M24
- Higher damage (+1)
- Higher rate of fire (+3%)
- Can be enhanced
- Can do one-shot-kill in chest
- Same accuracy without scope (92%)
- Same recoil (30%)
- Same ammo type (7.62 NATO)
- Same reload time (3,0 second)
- More expensive (+$300)
- Heavier (+14%)
- Lower clip size (-5)
- This weapon is heavier than M24 and Scout but the lightest among the other bolt-action sniper rifles.
- XM2010 Enhanced Sniper Rifle at Wikipedia.