|“|| Death's Symphony.|
- SG/MY description
Requiem is a map designed and released exclusive to Zombie: The Hero: The Origins but also available in other Zombie Mods. This map takes place in a ghost town.
During the later updates, this map can also be played in Beast mode.
A long time ago, travelers remembered this place as a small and peaceful village. Until, they got punished for the cruel and gloomy history..... The place became dark with a horrible smell and the town has been occupied by the walking corpses. Survivors had no choice but to throw away their peaceful town so that they can escape. Only just yesterday our beloved family, friend and colleague were with us. Now, they have changed into monsters starving for blood and flesh.
"Play the Requiem to escape from the cursed spirits in this place where even those who are alive are already dead!".
Human: We must kill the walking corpses and the people who are infected by them completely. Forget about the love with our family, friends and colleagues but only think about our survival! They will understand us...
Zombie: Human.. has...appeared.. They are attacking us....
This map has been implemented for Beast mode on:
- South Korea: 4 July 2013.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 9 July 2013.
- China/Japan: 10 July 2013.
- Turkey: 18 December 2013.
- Singapore/Malaysia: 2 January 2014.
- Indonesia: 2 January 2014.
This map was released alongside Open Beta Test on:
- CSN:Z: 23 September 2014.
- Vietnam: 26 March 2015.
The beast mode version of Requiem was added after Beast Mode patch. There are some difference from its zombie mode version.
- All players can climb almost all house roofs.
- Humans can climb up the church ceiling even if they don't have Excellent Genes because the boxes near ceiling have been lowered.
- Added a wood in the middle of ceiling.
- Ladders bug fixed.
- Added a woodpile between 2 wooden stairs at church.
- Added 2 holes in Church Building.
- The player will hear ghostly sounds when they are walking.
- There are portraits of Jesus Christ and the Vitruvian Man found on the crates in the church of this map.
- The players could stand at the rooftop of the church by jumping over.
- There are two places for humans to hide, the church and the warehouse.
- In the beast poster of SG/MY, its name is mistyped as "Raquiem".