After the zombie virus outbreak, a group of survivors composed of civilians, soldiers and cops await for a signal in a secluded warehouse in the forest. After confirmation of an extration team heading to their location, they must proceed to the outskirt of the forest in order to meet rescue. However, unwelcomed visitors are waiting...
- Humans: Head to the rendezvous point at the outskirt of the forest within the time limit.
- Zombies: Infect all the humans, or go to the extraction point before them.
- South Korea: 14 January 2016.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 19 January 2016.
- China: 20 January 2016.
- Japan: 27 January 2016.
- CSN:Z: 21 September 2016
- Strafing and Russian walk skills are really recommended to pass some areas quickly, especially the mill part.
- AWP-Z is also highly recommended to pass the big waterfall part quickly.
- There are several paths leading to the Osprey. Make sure to defend them all to avoid being ambushed by the zombies.
- "Rhyzome" does not stand for anything. This is most likely a misspell for Rhizome which means a continuously growing horizontal underground stem that puts out lateral shoots and adventitious roots at intervals.
- Some parts of the map resembles Aztec, Panic Room and Drug Lab, a mission from Counter-Strike: Condition Zero Deleted Scenes.
- This is the second Zombie Escape map to display an escape cutscene (which shows an Osprey taking off) after Rising.
- There are many sloping surfaces where the players can strafe to move faster.
- There is an unusable Ripper pierced into a stump.
- There is a rare bug where after the players jump out from the big waterfall, the gate is not opened and they are trapped at the bottom of the waterfall.
- In Indonesia region, this map was released without official notice from the publisher.
- Rhizome at Wikipedia.