A Blue Rifleman with M14 EBR
Rifleman is a playable character for Metal Arena mode in Counter-Strike Online. It is unavailable to use for other modes.
|Icon ||Name ||Effect ||Cooldown
||Increases damage significantly.
||Increases the critical rate and accuracy for a short period of time.
||Increases the damage of all explosives.
||Bombs at a targeted coordinate. Upon activation, an alarm will sound indicating an incoming bombing. Damage can be buffed with CP Compounder.
|Level ||Strength ||Attack Power (%)
- They deal the highest amount of damage with the Critical Up ability.
Tactics when using Rifleman
- Assault rifles and Launchers are the best weapon suitable for this class especially the Blaster and the AT4-CS.
- If you have a Blaster, combine it with Critical Up and Accuracy Up to deal fatal damage. (make sure you have leveled up everything for best performance)
- If you have an AT4/AT4-CS, combine it with Explosive Up and Nuclear Bomb to deal fatal damage against multiple enemies.
- A good build for Rifleman would be:
- Primary weapon: Blaster, secondary weapon: Dual Infinity Final, melee weapon: Katana or Master Combat Knife and any grenade.
- Primary weapon: AT4/AT4-CS, secondary weapon: M79 Saw off or Dual Infinity Final, melee weapon: Katana or Master Combat Knife and any grenade.
Tactics when facing a Rifleman
- Tankers are the main enemy to them.
- If you are using Tanker, use a shotgun to stun them as stunned enemies are unable to shoot or move for a period of time.
- If you are using Alice, use the MG36 with NHP: Spiritual and Auto Guard ability.
These weapons can be used by Riflemen:
In-game model, red faction
Red faction selection icon
Blue faction selection icon
Rifleman (dubbed as Assault or Spaceman) as an NPC in Studio (mode)