|Price in match||
|Rate of fire||
|Percentage speed reduction||
200 / 400
|Secondary fire / Modes|
It is a device developed by the Welsh Institute based on a rock drill for construction. Four stakes can crush the target and push the enemy with a secondary attack.
- Special function 'block destruction' possible in Studio (mode).
- High magazine and spare ammo size
- High damage on both mode
- Can harm multiple targets at a time
- High rate of fire in A mode
- High stun and knockback power
- Secondary attack does not use up any battery cell
- Long attack range
- Can knock multiple targets at once
- Capable of scoring a headshot kill
- Light weight
- Effective at close range only
- Expensive price both on match and shop
- Uses primary weapon slot despite being a melee
- Cannot reach certain Scenario Bosses (ex: Kraken)
- Has a delay attack on both modes
- When using A mode, it's hard to see how far away an enemy is from you, because of the blood particles
- This weapon performs identically to Ripper with significantly higher damage. All tips that apply to Ripper also apply to this.
- It has almost no wind-up time, but the Reload bug can still be performed.
- This weapon can destroy blocks in Studio Mode maps that have Destroy Mode enabled.
Comparison to Ripper
- Higher base damage (+1)
- Can be bought directly from shop
- Can destroy blocks in Studio
- Higher spare ammo (+200 in normal matches; +300 in Zombie modes)
- Same recoil (75%)
- Same price ($5750)
- Same magazine size (200)
- Same stun and knockback power
- Same reload time (3.0 seconds)
- Same range attack (3 meters)
- Hard to obtain
- Lower accuracy (-1%)
- Lower rate of fire (-10%)
- Heavier (+5% weight)
- Cannot be enhanced
- South Korea: 1 February 2018.
- The attack mechanism is similar to Ripper.
- This marks the return of equipment sold in shop after the production has been halted since July 2015. (Air Burster)
- The price in the Cash Shop is twice as high as other equipment weapons in South Korea.
- This is fourth weapon which has more than 300 spare ammo in Zombie modes, while simultaneously having the highest at 600.
- This weapon was originally planned to be released alongside Magnum Lancer in the Top 50 Decoder. This is due to the presence of "d_" model file which is used for weapon exhibition in Playroom.
- Jackhammer at Wikipedia.