Luigi Franchi S.p.A.
|Price in match||
|Accuracy in long range||
|Rate of fire||
|Percentage speed reduction||
8 / 32
|Secondary fire / Modes|
- For original weapon, see SPAS-12.
The SPAS-12 Deluxe is the upgraded version of the original SPAS-12 obtainable only during the 'SPAS-12 Upgrade Event'.
The SPAS-12 Deluxe features a folded stock and has semi-automatic firing ability, making it one of the deadliest shotgun in the game. Moreover, its handguard is painted blue for a more stylish appearance and the word "DELUXE" can be seen.
- High damage
- High rate of fire in semi-automatic mode
- Stylish design
- Medium knockback power
- High stun power
- Easily run dry when firing in semi-automatic
- Low magazine capacity
- Low rate of fire in pump-action mode
- Low damage in semi-automatic mode
- More expensive than its original version
- : Some promotion posters show a Special Air Service operative armed with an SPAS-12 Deluxe.
- Raven: Seen in posters and the selection icon.
- Singapore/Malaysia: This weapon was released alongside Prodigy on 10 October 2012.
- Indonesia: This weapon was released alongside Dust2A on 5 June 2013.
- Use semi-auto mode for quick engaging.
- Never shoot in far range since its shots are spread and do not hit the target.
- It is quite expensive.
- Use pump action mode to kill a zombie while semi-auto for escaping.
- An 8 rounds of SPAS-12 Deluxe in pump mode can deal 656 ~ 1312 damage to zombies.
- An 8 rounds of SPAS-12 Deluxe in semi-auto can deal 480 ~ 960 damage to zombies.
Semi-automatic mode firing sound
Changing the mode from pump-action to semi-automatic mode
Ditto, from semi-automatic mode to pump-action mode
- The SPAS-12 Deluxe can be described as the military version of the SPAS-12.
- This weapon has a folding buttstock.
- In real life, switching between modes is either done by pressing a button under the foregrip or sliding the foregrip forward or backward until it clicks into position.