- For dual version, see Dual Infinity.
Strayer Voigt Inc
|Price in match||
|Rate of fire||
|Percentage speed reduction||
0% (1.2 kg)
infinityss / infinitysb / infinitysr
SVI Infinity is fed with 8 rounds of .45 ACP. It has moderate cost in-game and deals high damage. However, it has low magazine capacity and takes a little longer time to reload when compared to the reloading time of other pistols.
Infinity Black is the upgraded Infinity Silver. It deals higher damage but has lower rate of fire than the original Infinity. It can be upgraded with kill points or bought with cash from shop. However, this can be bought with points in some regions.
- Cheap price
- Purchasable for all teams
- High damage
- Low rate of fire
- Low magazine capacity
- Expensive ammunition cost
- Long reload time
- Taiwan/Hong Kong
- Infinity Silver was available for sale from 17 April 2012.
- Infinity Silver was available for sale from 24 June 2010.
- Infinity Silver was available for sale from 5 to 19 May 2011.
- The player that achieves 400 zombie kills in Zombie Mods will receive Infinity Black. If the player does not purchase Infinity Silver, he/she will only receive Black Infinity Holder which cannot be used.
- The player that achieves 6000 kills in Zombie Scenario will receive Infinity Red. If the player does not purchase Infinity Silver, he/she will only receive Red Infinity Holder which cannot be used.
- Infinity Black was available for purchase with game point for 3/10/30 days period starting from 26 September 2012 by 7000 points (3 days).
- Infinity Black was available for sale from 10 October 2012.
- Infinity Silver was released on 16 July 2014.
- Infinity Silver was released through Craft system on 23 September 2014.
- Infinity Silver was released through Craft system on 26 March 2015.
- The black version can be seen when the player is chosen as the Heroine.
|Mode||Buy cost||Ammo cost||Total|
- Its rate of fire is the same as Anaconda.
- Fire in middle range for maximum performance.
Comparison to USP
- Higher damage (+5)
- More accurate (+1%)
- Can be upgraded to Black and Red
- Same recoil (30%)
- Same weight (Does not affect speed)
- Same ammo type (.45 ACP)
- Can be used by all teams
- More expensive (+$100)
- Lower rate of fire (-2%)
- Lower magazine size (-4)
- Longer reload time (+0.3 seconds)
- Cannot attach a silencer
- 'Infinity Holder' (Red or Black) is only available for short period of time only.
- While playing Gun Deathmatch, players may get a chance to get Infinity Black and White at level 16 and 17 respectively.
- Infinity Silver has the word 'Infinity' inverted when using the right-hand mirroring, this was fixed for Red and Black.
- After an update, the reload time of Infinity Silver is shorter than the animation, which means the user can shoot even though the animation is still running.
- These are the first weapons in Counter-Strike Online which is held in center view when shooting.
- Before the Free Update patch, the Infinity Black used to have level restriction. The players must achieve level 14 or higher to purchase it from shop.
- M1911 at Wikipedia.